the mood thread

:ill:

maybe i should not have had that one last beer that lead to another last beer

i have a presentation today. something about whales.

That's great, when I last had a presentation, I slept three hours and cried two hours, then put together the bloody presentation and was late for the class. I felt a bit wiggly that day.

that'sabout what i do. i had a presentation monday, two presentations yesterday, 2 presentations today. today's my last day of classes for holiday

Relieved. A fellow student just rang to tell me that I passed the exam in organic chemistry. 90% of the students usually fail the exams worked out by that prof. I didn't have more than two days to get prepared. Lucky me. It's only a 4.0, but who cares?! I don't. :Spin:

snow2fall said:
Relieved. A fellow student just rang to tell me that I passed the exam in organic chemistry. 90% of the students usually fail the exams worked out by that prof. I didn't have more than two days to get prepared. Lucky me. It's only a 4.0, but who cares?! I don't. :Spin:

congrats. i likewise passed my biochemistry final, actually with a fantastic grade somehow. guess going in hung over does something for the brain

korsfarer said:
congrats. i likewise passed my biochemistry final, actually with a fantastic grade somehow. guess going in hung over does something for the brain
*thumbs up*

thumbs-up.jpg

I should try that hangover tactics next time. :tickled:

marginalé said:
nice one.. *wishing i had exams* but nope, school's over

BUT I DO GET A CONTRACT SOON lalalalaaallalalalaaaa.. :)
haha. school is now over for me. i had another science exam. now i can get really trashed...working on it now infact...

snow2fall said:
*thumbs up*

thumbs-up.jpg

I should try that hangover tactics next time. :tickled:

thanks..

i dunno, i guess i'm more relaxed or natural with a hang over :D
of course here, i'm underage to drink..silly americans. they should change the age anyways, its way easy to get alcohol. and no one really cares if you're the durnk

mood : :ill:
reason: i'm gonna puch someone in the face friday, then not come home for the weekend.. we'll see after that how things are..
:yell: :ill: :erk: :yell:

yeah it is OOH FUCK
i don't give a damn about him, but friday i'll have some drinks for the nervs and go to the women (wich is a fucking friend of my mom) and smack her in the face, then i run away hard (yes, i'm a loser) hide, then i go to see samael on saterday and see what i'll do after that