The most disturbing Gigantour report.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Saturday igantour rolled through here , but I was the opening manager at my job that day and didnt get off til after the show started. Anyway half my crew all called in to go see Gigantour and I was like " sure have fun" well i was expecting good reptorts as i told them , three girls all loving nirvana, that Nevermore will mind fuck them and Symphony X would kick ass as well. Well When they came in Sunday proceeded to tell me that they though Fear Factory was awesome. I was like yea but what about Megadeth, Sym X. and Nevermore, This is the response I got

Symphony X ?? Which one was that ?They soudned like Rush right? UHHH NOOO.
Megadeth was boring. Nevermore sucked and there vocalist was lame and the guitars sucked. They said Slipknot was better. WHAT THE FUCK??? Why oh God Why are stupid people allowed to live.

How on gods green earth could you say Fear factory rocked ( which mind you I like FF) , but tell me that Sym. X, Megadeth and Nevermore sucked. What has happened to this generation. One of them even proceeded to tell me that SOAD shouldve been there instead because their lyrics speak the truth about the world. Luckily Im getting ready to fire these three. I wouldve killed to been there. People really dont know what they are missing out on.

MajestikMøøse said:
You should rape them.

Hahaha , all of them are major stoners. If they miss any work this week im firing them because Ive recently been granted that power. Haha. Ones really hot but the other two are well not. Ones a bull dyke literally. She could probably beat the shit outta me.She scares most men.

lizard said:
I thought you new mexicans knew how to handle bulls.:erk::tickled:

You forget Im from Oklahoma. I told my girlfriend about their stupidity but seeing as she likes Good Charlotte she didnt understand my distress. I know , rape and pillage her too. :tickled: Im just so bothered that this is the generation thats leading the future. :erk:

while I have no problem with SOAD, I will say that it was crazy to those who didn't get open minded enough to see all the excellent performances on saturday.

Symphony X was amazing. Nevermore was great although too short of set plus every band on main stage didn't have best sound unless you were up front and close. I hate outdoor US sheds.

It is the nature of the majority of US mainstream metalheads. They are mainly looking for something to get out their aggression to which is why FF does well as does lamb of god and similar acts. I won't get into an argument over who sucks and who is awesome as that is left up to each individual music fan. It really takes some investment to get into prog metal or a band that plays killer technical musically like Nevermore and many won't invest that time needed.

It is why Pantera was so big and why current American metal bands such as lamb of god does well. I actually think though that a Nevermore could go over well with some of the LOG fans while some like those FF fans you mentioned will probably not be able to get by Warrel's vocal style.

Okay, I am off my soapbox.

kittybeast said:
most of the kids wouldn't know good music if it ran them over....on one site I saw the kid say "The singer reminded me of Geoff Tate but only better" :confused:

I agree with the kid he does sound like Tate only better....

How can you say that he doesn't?

Liquid Tension said:
I agree with the kid he does sound like Tate only better....

How can you say that he doesn't?

I'm certainly not going to get into a debate or fued.. just my opinion I find no similarities in their vocal sound, stylings or range.