The most metal thing. EVER.

No. You're all wrong. This is the absolute most METAL THING EVER.

l_fe8de81036178f35ff83f6e2abae4b6e.jpg

Goddamn nazis

"How do you know they were nazis?"
"Donny, they were threatening castration. Are we going to split hairs?"

I'm sorry, but it appears that this has just become the most metal fucking thing ever.

Odd sounds outside their home woke Gary and Terri Lyon early Sunday morning, so Gary got up to check it out. He looked outside and saw a 500-pound grizzly bear killing an adult moose in their driveway.

"I saw this wildlife spectacle of a full-grown brown bear on a moose and the moose fighting for its life," Gary said.

The couple put their dog inside, grabbed their cameras and started filming the attack as the grizzly battled the moose down the driveway, finally killing it. They posted the video on YouTube.

"She tore apart the chest cavity, ripped out the heart and ate it," Gary said. "It was like she knew that's what kept it alive."

Link!

Here's the youtube link for the heart rip: Oh Snap!

If hatebreeder was refering to the green one being a witch, then it could be.

edit: that too if for him, cradle of filth is black metal

I have heard that some polish guy was drunk and he wanted to show his buddies that he is fucking tough, so he cut his head of with a chainsaw. But that was years ago.

I would definitley say a man cutting off his own head with a chainsaw after killing someone is more metal than a bear killing a moose.

Yeah, but a man killing himself compared to two massive beasts, with one eventually devouring the heart of another?

I'm torn between the two!

I'm not sure if that is the most metal thing ever, but it reminds me of a Gore grind song turned real. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a mistake, the incident with the chainsaw and stuff.

I guess that's what happens when you are a momma's boy psycho :lol: ie. the movie "Psycho"