The most metal thing. EVER.

The administrator.

Also, don't forget the jackassed nature of the first post you made in this thread. You clearly don't even understand the argument being held, and yet you still feel the need to throw in your objective and conclusive, "end of story Jesus" two cents. You really are genuinely a stupid, ignorant individual, and this is why I yell at you. And if you don't stop being an idiot, I'm going to ban you and rape your family.

I didn't randomly dismiss you, you've never made a decent point in your life. Everything you fucking say is stupid and half the time doesn't even make sense. And this isn't my own site. If it was, you wouldn't be posting here.

I didn't randomly dismiss you, you've never made a decent point in your life. Everything you fucking say is stupid and half the time doesn't even make sense. And this isn't my own site. If it was, you wouldn't be posting here.

:cool:

Excuse me I reread everything that I just posted and I understood the grammar of the sentences crystal clear. If I don't make any sense then why the **** are you replying to me. Now your making yourself look dumb.

Excuse me I reread everything that I just posted and I understood the grammar of the sentences crystal clear. If I don't make any sense then why the **** are you replying to me. Now your making yourself look dumb.

I agree that replying to you is stupid because you're a soggy sack of shit (alliteration) that has no reading comprehension skills. You don't understand what people mean when they say "Slayer was Death Metal" because you don't have the historical knowledge that would properly allow you to register such a comment. Instead, in your brain, you have the "Slayer" code and the "Death Metal" code entering at the same time, and instead of actually processing the information, it just throws up a red flag, and you thus produce a reflex reaction, because you're incapable of anything deeper.

NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE BEFORE I TELL YOUR MOTHER YOU WEAR HER NAUGHTY THINGS WHILE YOU PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD.

Shut your fucking mouth you worthless, ignorant piece of shit.

After you stfu first and quit blurting out lies.

I agree that replying to you is stupid because you're a soggy sack of shit (alliteration) that has no reading comprehension skills. You don't understand what people mean when they say "Slayer was Death Metal" because you don't have the historical knowledge that would properly allow you to register such a comment. Instead, in your brain, you have the "Slayer" code and the "Death Metal" code entering at the same time, and instead of actually processing the information, it just throws up a red flag, and you thus produce a reflex reaction, because you're incapable of anything deeper.

NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE BEFORE I TELL YOUR MOTHER YOU WEAR HER NAUGHTY THINGS WHILE YOU PLAY WITH YOURSELF YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD.

oh god

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Way to completely overreact.

Slayer definitely had an influence on death metal, but they're more death/thrash than anything, if that.

The most metal thing ever = cotton candy :headbang::headbang::headbang:

cotton-candy-center-9-27-2006.jpg