The movie thread

TB666 said:
I just don't like her movies.
Her and Tera Patrick.
Sure she is hot but her movies are so boring.
I dont like Tera either but Silvia is great, Ive even met her, I suggest you to watch her movie in absence of gravity...

Reactions: TB666
i just saw the passion of the christ, and must say it was the goriest movie i've ever seen. After seeing it, i didnt feel any more religious, much less actually. the entire movie is just two hours of jesus being tortured. Glenn Benton would probably get a kick out of it.

Reactions: TB666
You mean the one with Mel Gibson? Ive heard is something really absurd and both christians and jews complained about it so it got censured in several scenes...
Fuck that dwarf of Glenn Benton!

Thrymfal said:
i just saw the passion of the christ, and must say it was the goriest movie i've ever seen. After seeing it, i didnt feel any more religious, much less actually. the entire movie is just two hours of jesus being tortured. Glenn Benton would probably get a kick out of it.
haha. Now I'm actually interested in seeing this.

yeah, the movie really points out the christian hypocrisy, they are supposed to love everyone, but do it by killing, enslaving and oppressing everyone else. hmm...

Thrymfal said:
yeah, the movie really points out the christian hypocrisy, they are supposed to love everyone, but do it by killing, enslaving and oppressing everyone else. hmm...
Watched the movie! Got it from winmx! But really aint that much bout christian hypocrisy but bout jews hypocrisy! Ive read a Mel Gibson interview! Total madness!

donnie darko was awsome! i havent seen it since it came out though. kinda movie that make you think what the fuck jsut happened when it was over.
and monty python and the holy grail is total ass kickage! LOOK AT THE BONES!!!!!!!

Thrymfal said:

newsflash newsflash...

it got to be a movie for metal heads :loco:
cause normal people have heartattacks and DIE !! watching it.
todays paper the 27e February.....

Anyway...hate to mention but did none of you see: 'the Ring' ??

Hmmm.....
Most of Kevin Smith's movies, especially Dogma and Jay&Silent Bob Strike Back...
LOTR was nice.... tho I find it rather lame done..... maybe bcuz I read the book 25000 times since I was 7.....
Super Troopers was a really funny one....
The first Matrix....
Terminator 2 (just a childhood gesture, but hey, still). Btw the 3rd so sucked!!! I almost got kicked outta the cinema bcuz couldnt stop laughing all the time.... lol
Should see Passion of Christ..... all this talk shit about racism.... hmm... intriguing.

NP: Sodom - Don't Walk Away

CyR1c said:
newsflash newsflash...

it got to be a movie for metal heads :loco:
cause normal people have heartattacks and DIE !! watching it.
todays paper the 27e February.....

Anyway...hate to mention but did none of you see: 'the Ring' ??

I doubt I'm going to see The Passion. I'm not giving that sick fuck any money to make pointlessly violent and anti-Semitic movies. Maybe I'll rent it.

The Ring sucked. Ooooh, a little girl is coming out of a tv. I'm so fucking scared. Even worse was Darkness Falls. I can believe I payed 4 dollars to sit through that crap.

huh aren't those movies rated R? what were you doing in there if you are under 16? damn youth I swear ... I should go watch the passion, and it is not anti semitic, jews like to think the whole world is against them so I will let them rant at the movie. The more they whine and cry the more people will end up seeing the movie just because of a supposed "shock value". They are only hurting themselves.

The guy at the video store knows my family, so he lets me rent R movies.

I'm haven't seen it, so I don't know for sure that it's anti-Semitic. However, a lot of reviews and people have said that it is.