The Name My Kitty Thread

Furball XL-5
Mister/Mrs Meowenstein
Summoning The Unholy Frozen Winterdemons To The Grimmest And Most Frostbitten Inverted Litter Tray Of Abazagorath With Nocturnal Cauldrons Aflame Amidst The Northern Hellwitch's Perpetual Blasphemy
Moth Banquet
Tigger

I need to post new pics of Banjo. He's so big and cute now...he looks like a fucking tiger...HUGE paws. He's about 3 months old now.

I wanna see pics of Banjo! :D

I suck at names. Here is why, these are some of the names of my animals throughout my life. My kitty now is Xena.

Cain, Go, Dog, Brewster, Garfield, Rudy, Gem, Shemp, Crystal Candy The first, Newt Newt, Newt Newt The second, Knobby Bearie, Horny Harry, Maggie May, Wednesday, Rocky, Smo, Blue Balls (I'm serious), Brassy, Missy, Sasha, Pitt, I could name more.

Most of them started out with normal names, but they got weird nick names out of me once thier personality developed, and those stuck. Knobby Bearie was my poor kitty that had some kind of down syndrome because he was hit by a car as a kitten. Everything he did was silly and funny and his head was slightly crooked. He was my favorite growing up aside from Wednesday (who was a boy)