The NBA thread

Sick fucking game tonight...Thunder only lost by 3. They were dumb to go for a 3 two plays earlier...Should have tied it with a two and no fouls. Go to OT or make a big stop and score.

I am not into basketball, really. I rather watch it then play it. But The Cavaliers, I really hate them for that game on Monday when they faced the Celtics. They should have won. All anyone was talking about "Lebron's elbow", ok big deal, he is like any other person, things happen. They put too much spot light on him. I think they did good, even though it was 100 something to 80 something. I cannot wait for the next game, this is the only time I really get into basketball. I bet my unlce felt really stupid when he paid a little over $800.00 for courtside seats and they lost. I watched that game afterwards aswell, it was the Spurs vs the Suns, Steve Nash was on a roll.

I am not into basketball, really. I rather watch it then play it. But The Cavaliers, I really hate them for that game on Monday when they faced the Celtics. They should have won. All anyone was talking about "Lebron's elbow", ok big deal, he is like any other person, things happen. They put too much spot light on him. I think they did good, even though it was 100 something to 80 something. I cannot wait for the next game, this is the only time I really get into basketball. I bet my unlce felt really stupid when he paid a little over $800.00 for courtside seats and they lost. I watched that game afterwards aswell, it was the Spurs vs the Suns, Steve Nash was on a roll.

How can you not like playing it? I like to see the Spurs-Suns matchup. Spurs for D and Suns for O.

Really? I am sure you know what I am talking about. I don't use the tern "Football" for Soccer. Soccer is Soccer to me, Football is Football.

I know that, but I live in the United Stated, so I consider it "Soccer" and plain old Soccer. I clearly stated what I don't enjoy and do enjoy. And it is not like Soccer is 100% like Football, it is just called that in other countries. I don't see the similarities and I don't care to see them.

We will be nothing soon. I am pretty sure LeBron is going to leave us. He is not even my favorite player so I could careless. He is overrated, not the Cavaliers. Two of my friends and my uncle are LeBron fags and they all actually went out and spent $160.00 on some LeBron shoes. I would never spend that much on athletic shoes.

I bought 100$ Jordans but not because of Jordan, I just like Basketball shoes.

I'm so happy The Suns won tonight! Now if the Lakers Sweep Utah tomorrow I can have 2 of my favorite western teams in the Champ Series, Won't matter who wins. I think Cavs and Magic meet up again. I'm thinking we might see a Lakers - Magic 2. Magic might have it this year.

^ I think you're right. Could be LAL vs ORL rematch, but I think there's a chance that BOS could beat CLE too because they're better rostered team overall. CLE's strongpoint is James and that's it. They're just not deep enough without him.

Let's face it, we've seen CLE crash in the post season before. I don't think LeBron has what it takes to carry an average to below average cast to the promised land.

If LAL make the Finals again, then I think they'll win. They've come a long way since their 2008 Finals against BOS, they've matured heaps. That will be a huge advantage against the Eastern finalist.