The NBA thread

Haha for most of the game, Orlando got their asses kicked.

Also, does it annoy anyone else how people keep saying how it's Lebron's fault or the rest of the team's fault rather than how Boston did good?

Fuck yeah, Celtics hammer LeBitch and the Cavs to even 2-2! I hope the C's win the series. Cleveland is such an over rated team. Without LeQueen, they're nothing.

ESPN recap.

Perhaps not with the edge without LeQueen, but pretty much every "blue collar" player on the team has a good work ethic.

Yeah I would the same as well.

Nick: Since you don't like PMs, I will talk about it here. What sport is the least like as on the internet? I would say NASCAR. MLB and NBA get lot of hate as well but not as bad. NFL, NHL, and futball are the most like as on the internet based on forums.

I think its more will the Celts do what the Bruins did?...I say no. This Celts team has been there before...they know what it takes to finish. Although, in perspective the Magic are considered a top level team...the Flyers never had that label all year long.

The reality...another impressive Magic win and they are looking better and better. UH-OH...now 3-2 and the comeback is full-on...yikes!:erk: Cmon C's

I love the C's just as much as the B's...but enjoy hockey a bit more. I'm still sick over the B's collapse. C's must not repeat this collapse...or else its remove all sharp objects time!

Your Cs looking pretty damn good tonight...As much as I wanted the Magic to push a game 7, Nate has been on fire. Being a Knick fan, I'm enjoying this.

I hate everyone on your team except Rondo and Nate...Let's go SUNS!