The NBA thread

Unfortunately I see a repeat performance of game 6. Celts gave themselves a chance and did well to go up 3-2...but I just don't see L.A. losing at home. Hope I'm wrong.

Boston fucked up big time. Those offensive rebounds on LA side were a dominant factor of their victory. Goddamn it, if it wasn't for Perkins injury maybe Boston would win but since there were no fucking rebounds thats what they get. They were ahead by 13 points and they didn't manage to maintain this advantage? Bullshit. Garnett had a good game, Rondo was not so bad either, Pierce had a weak game.

One upside though is the fact that Artest won his first title. I always liked him even though he doesn't know how to handle the ball.

Oh and both teams forgot how to fucking score three pointers.

If I remember I think that Wallace was pretty poor on crashing the boards. He is rather an offensive player. This match was all about defense so Perkins would help. He is I mean was in the starting 5 for a reason wasn't he?

Congrets to the Lakers. They had a great year, even though they and Duke are my least favorite bball teams and both won this year. Perkins out was bad but we were doing fine without him in the first half. Then around the second half, the Lakers started to play better. What did people think of the refs in this game? Besides a few calls, they weren't that bad.

Gutsy effort provided by both teams. Realistically, this year, the C's went farther than many thought...they really pulled it together more so when the playoffs started. A team basically built for a 2-3 year run...nearly won 2 titles in that period.

Not whining...but the facts are the more slightly talented team in the Lakers along with clearly benefiting from the (horrible) officiating in this series...made the difference. This along with the Lakers ability (to thier credit) in offensive rebounding was the diff.

cheer up Celtics fans...
still the most titles with 17...and a 9-3 head to head advantage against the Lakers in the finals.

If I remember I think that Wallace was pretty poor on crashing the boards. He is rather an offensive player. This match was all about defense so Perkins would help. He is I mean was in the starting 5 for a reason wasn't he?

Stop making excuses, Bynum played the whole series with an injured knee.

Gutsy effort provided by both teams. Realistically, this year, the C's went farther than many thought...they really pulled it together more so when the playoffs started. A team basically built for a 2-3 year run...nearly won 2 titles in that period.

Not whining...but the facts are the more slightly talented team in the Lakers along with clearly benefiting from the (horrible) officiating in this series...made the difference. This along with the Lakers ability (to thier credit) in offensive rebounding was the diff.

cheer up Celtics fans...
still the most titles with 17...and a 9-3 head to head advantage against the Lakers in the finals.
Lakers with 16, Celtics teams is almost finished and Lakers got so many talents, and Kobe won't be satisfied till he gets 6th championship ring.