The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

we are going OT as always :lol:
should we open a "top three/five gigs" thread? :p
aye! and also would be cool (in the same thread probably?) to share "your first metal gig ever" experience, like what band it was and how young you were back then... dunno what to call such a thread then? Your very special live experience or something... :loco:

aye! and also would be cool (in the same thread probably?) to share "your first metal gig ever" experience, like what band it was and how young you were back then... dunno what to call such a thread then? Your very special live experience or something... :loco:

yeah i second that!

edit: maybe we can call it only "best live performances" and explain the whole thing the first post!?!

i was forgetting...
give the time to the albums to grow into you...it will take a little time and many listening, but believe me, you will never get tired of agalloch!
it will become a sort of addiction... :)
i've meet sooooo many people "addicted to agalloch addiction" :lol:

You couldn't have said it any better!! Agalloch is the essence of what crack would be like in the form of music. :lol:

Empyrium - Lover's Grief. Oh, my, I feel like shit.

Empyrium: Lover's Grief

Ah I haven't heard this one in a while. I don't feel like shit, but I get you.

EDIT:

Empyrium: Ode to Melancholy

Melancholy - still my desire for thy precious tragedian wine...

Sweep me away, into the vale of thine!
Where sorrow's strong and so is joy.

Melancholy - still my desire, O let my heart by thee inspire...

O fill the air with thy sweet scent,
let thy light, thy star crescent.

Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh
For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die
And deep inside me I will wait for her return
To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn

O lust and rueful thought be mine,
My soul enhanced, desires...
Melancholy - my heart is thine​

Now I fell quite depressed.

Empyrium made such passionate, nature-loving and romantic music; it evokes such different feelings within me. Sometimes I cry of sadness, and others of simply pure joy.

Empyrium is on my top 3 bands ever. Besides the incredible emotionality of their music, their lyrics are the ones that touched me the most on metal, just like this, right now:

Wherever she dwells I will bid a farewell sigh
For she dwells with beauty - beauty that must die
And deep inside me I will wait for her return
To her enchanting, awe-inspiring flame I'll yearn

Sometimes I cry of sadness, and others of simply pure joy.

"Sweep me away, into the vale of thine!
Where sorrow's strong and so is joy"

As far as my current state goes (if it could matter), It's a really strange feeling to be able to feel both things equally strong at the same time. A contradiction that destroys our heart more than the pain alone. To wait is painful. To forget is also painful, but the worst feeling is not knowing what to do, or even worse, to know what to do about it, but not having the will to do it.

np: Empyrium - The Ensemble of Silence

Empyrium is on my top 3 bands ever. Besides the incredible emotionality of their music, their lyrics are the ones that touched me the most on metal, just like this, right now:

As far as my current state goes (if it could matter), It's a really strange feeling to be able to feel both things equally strong at the same time. A contradiction that destroys our heart more than the pain alone. To wait is painful. To forget is also painful, but the worst feeling is not knowing what to do, or even worse, to know what to do about it, but not having the will to do it.

np: Empyrium - The Ensemble of Silence

Yeah I totally understand you, the lyrics are beautiful, and they simply merge with the incredible music to create one beautiful, tragic, dark and romantic passage.

np: The Vision Bleak: The Lone Night Rider

Even if I prefer Empyrium, T.V.B. is still pretty good. This one has some very catchy keyboards. I need to listen to the new one, I wonder if it's good.