The new fan club cd: wishes and expectations.

Maybe he's flipped! and not the photo

It's got to be at least twenty years since I was last near that waterfall, nice spot but presumably you all had to walk out there, must have been an interesting group to stumble across!

Maybe he's flipped! and not the photo

It's got to be at least twenty years since I was last near that waterfall, nice spot but presumably you all had to walk out there, must have been an interesting group to stumble across!

haha yes, I can imagine it would have been a bit of a surprise for a rambler to find this lot round the corner!

So if the new fan club CD has Glynn on it, can we hope that he may join Threshold on stage for a couple of gigs and maybe sing with Damian?
Or is it just wishful thinking?

So if the new fan club CD has Glynn on it, can we hope that he may join Threshold on stage for a couple of gigs and maybe sing with Damian?
Or is it just wishful thinking?

I hope Glynn will join, even if just for the coming tour.
I'd -love- that. But I'll be happy hearing him and Damian on a few "new old tracks". :Spin:

One line caught my eye. "Sonically and visually..."
For some reason, that sounds more like visual material (aka video), rather than pretty artwork and a lovely photoshoot. Or maybe it's just me silently hoping for more Threshold video material...

October seems a long way off - there has certainly been a lot of hinting about content so I wouldn't rule anything in or out! Can't wait for the surprise of getting the disc but guess I'm going to have to!