The new pic thread

p1010386hs0.jpg

I can't believe how hot he is nowadays....

p1010390fb6.jpg

How pretty.... hihihi

Siren: I've bought like choose, jackets, skirts, make-up etc.... Now I've stopped. I buy CD's instead. That can be really expensive too.
Hell, I can't count my high-healed boots. I've got tons of 'em.... Shoppoholic!!!

Those guys just keepin getting hotter and hotter... *drools and other stuff*. They're just like wine, they get better with age :kickass: *wine*.

No, seriously, they just look fucking great... .

Thank you so much for the pic Trit. By the way, where was it taken? Sweden I guess :) ?

Rincewind: *thanks a lot*

Sheesh...I'll get dehydrated because of all the drooling... . Thanks a lot for the pics hehe. Who's the guy that appears on the 1st ones? Undie perhaps hehe?

I cannot believe it actually... I know no people in that age looking so fresh. I mean. It cannot be healthy food and drinking :lol:
Niklas has lost loads of weight. You can almost not recognise him from a couple of years ago.

Tritonus said:
I cannot believe it actually... I know no people in that age looking so fresh. I mean. It cannot be healthy food and drinking :lol:
Niklas has lost loads of weight. You can almost not recognise him from a couple of years ago.

That's soooo true!!! When they came to CR last year, Niklas looked horrible compared to nowadays. He has always been really handsome/hot, but now he's much more.

Rincewind @Lil': No, just some random guy...Undo was drooling behind the camera

Haha I understand how he felt that day :) .

Damn, I will always regret not kissing in the cheek (at least) any of the band members when they came here :cry: . Stupid me! :cry:

@lbrh: are you a woman, a gay guy or a straight guy who temporarily switches preferences when confronted with DT? :p

Well he's not hotter than Mikael, but hot he is.... I mean, not like in the classical handsome man way. More in some kind of raw inteligent sexyness.. (Oh, I hope he does not log on and reads this.)

Tritonus said:
Well he's not hotter than Mikael, but hot he is.... I mean, not like in the classical handsome man way. More in some kind of raw inteligent sexyness.. (Oh, I hope he does not log on and reads this.)

:lol: :lol:

So Rincewind: This is before I shaved in HAVEN in my head and before I shaved of HAVEN and went back to this again. So this is somewhat what I look like now, but on this pick the shaved part is not really newly shaved so it does not look as cool as it does now...

By the shaved part I mean the stripes. Can you see the stripes?