The new pic thread

Time for me to contribute to this thread.
These are the results of me fooling around with my phone's camera.

eye.jpg

x.jpg

Dark Dominion said:
love your eyes siren, as much as your sweet voice :p

I was wondering: do all Greek girls have eyes THAT "WOW!!!" or it's just a coincidence? I know one girl, she's half-greek, but her eyes keep haunting me all the time :)

Siren said:
Time for me to contribute to this thread.
These are the results of me fooling around with my phone's camera.

eye.jpg

x.jpg

Finally. :) Earlier you mentioned that you didn't have a digital camera so when you asked for ideas on what to fotograph I was going to suggest that you shoot whatever strikes your fancy...even if you have to use a cell phone cam. I wasn't sure if you had one, though, and I didn't want to bring up the issue here. As for ideas on what to fotograph, well, content is king my dear and you have just provided us with some excellent content. There was another foto of your eyes you posted maybe a couple of years ago. I remember it being a darker picture so these new ones are very special. Are those tiny tears?

??? :cry:

@wildfyr: thank you for your kind words, my dear. :)
actually that's not tears, it's glitter eyeliner. i was experimenting with eye makeup and the result turned pretty good, which is why i took those pictures. but unfortunatelly it turned out to be good only from the one side, hence the half picture. :p
the photoshopped picture plintus posted makes me look sad, while in fact i wasn't. it makes me think that maybe my half side looks happy and the other half looks sad. :p
this weekend i'm going on vacation to a pretty big resort nearby and i'm taking a camera with me, so i'll hopefully have some material to post soon. :)

@Dark Dominion and plinty: thanks for your comments. :p