The new pic thread

I think they were playing Philly yesterday :) Ah, whatever.

I've been told these are girl's glasses:

coagula.jpg

I think I'm fucked.

And since the shades are from H&M, here's a lil' something - a design of employee's t-shirt (not actual font and heart shape):

hm1.jpg

Kind of folk who works in those stores makes me do a little adjustment to teh design, and here ya go:

hm2.jpg

Wear yourself and buy for your kids!

plintus said:
She can be a unibrow and have the other half of the face paralyzed. And she got angles. Not that I wish her that... any angles, that is.

:heh:

what about curves? do you wish her curves? :p

They are the closest thing to unisex I wear, but no - they aren't for girls only, that's for sure. But how can I expect understanding of this matter after all I've spoken of? :heh:

N.B.1. If I wanted to wear strictly female shades, I'd go for a bolder color. Like pink, lime or something which makes people's eyes pop out.

N.B.2. Running shoes and sweatpants have never been casual enough for a sane decent person.

marduk1507 said:
Hmm, I think people wont get a joke without a smiley, will they?

I experience lack of confidence when it comes to discussing my glasses - I could have written a Bible of Glasses (and Revelations as well), being bound to them for most part of my life. Sure enough I could tell the difference and spot the female binoculars (frames that is)... and since I wasn't allowed to wear anything but glasses with pink frame before I turned 9, - that's it, I will be sobbing all night and punching holes in my room's walls.

:heh:

Well although you can find all the pictures on my website....
http://www.darkenchantress.com/

Here they are (some others i didnt post last time)

Rayna%20with%20Brent%20From%208%20foot%20sativa.jpg

Brent from 8 foor Sativa

rayna11.jpg

Sam From 8 foot Sativa

Rayna%20with%20justin%20From%208%20foot%20sativa.jpg

Justin from 8 foor Sativa

rayna8.jpg

rayna7.jpg

(after hiking up a huge mountain in a storm in Raglan)

rayna3.jpg

Skydiving

And you guys are the first to see these ones, These are taken last year when i was in A ship called, "sprit of new Zealand" What i was doing was sailing on a ship for 10 days, We got to see some of the worlds beautiful sights....

When I was on it we did things like wake up at 5:30 in the morning and jump into r the ocean…. And this was winter, in the south island (which was cold) and to top it… The sun was just rising so when you jumped in you became to numb that you would barley climb the ladder to get out :/ And yes… That was out daily bath.
LINK BELOW
http://www.darkenchantress.com/Picture1.jpg <<<<< It is a full screen image so i will give you the link to it.... You can use it as a BG if you want... So pretty. I took it when we were taken to land and wen tfor a 8h hike... :)

sonz.jpg

There i am looking as Rough as anything on the frount of the ship... I don't remember if if was out first day at sea or second...

Ah Well Enjoy....

Hehe Rayna, to be honest ypu didn't look as I expected, and as a matter of fact you look VERY latina hehe.

No, seriously, ask Undie if ye want. Where are yer parents from?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Hehe Rayna, to be honest ypu didn't look as I expected, and as a matter of fact you look VERY latina hehe.

No, seriously, ask Undie if ye want. Where are yer parents from?

latina? Whay do you mean by that?

Well I am Mostly Uk blood, Majority of that is Scottish but there is a bit of English in there and a very tiny bit of Irish, I also have a tiny, tiny part Portuguese somewhere in me, although everyone always seems to notice it in me and also i have a little bit of our national culture in me, Maori....

So i am one major mixed breed which lots of people find odd lol :)