The new pic thread

some anathema pics from their london show
anathema14.jpg

anathema18.jpg

anathema48.jpg

anathema41.jpg

anathema17.jpg

Hookah´s (?) are really nice. Can be great to sit down with a couple of friends and pass the pipe around. I don´t smoke cigarettes at all though.

when I went to Tunisia with my school for our last year trip, in the bar of the hotel, you could command one. We did that a couple of times with friends. They put tobacco with aroma in it, like apel or strawberry...
I never smoked cigarettes, and i think it tastes awfull and smells awfull. But I liked shisha. I wanted to try with weed, but I dont have a shisha, exept for a really small one who doesnt work (it is only a souvenir from Tunisia).

In Germany, it's practically legal. The law says that "In case of small amounts meant for personnal use, the judge may drop the charges." Keyword: May.
In the north it seems they're more liberal, if they find you with 5g or something, most cops will just take it away, whereas in the south, they're more conservative/strict and 5g can get in a bit of trouble. Dunno, I dont smoke weed, but seeing as anyone who wants to try or wants to smoke it, they can and will anyway, I find it quite ridiculous not to legalize it and leave the poor people alone

*Drums rolling* After 15 months of having this pic taken, and after been posting in this phorum, ladies and gentleman, here it is, the pic of me and Mikael Stanne:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hell yeah!

Ahhh such a special nicght... :cry: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: .

PS: Thanx to Undie for telling me how to resize the pic. I'll post the one with Martin H. later hehe.

@Lil' Blood Riding Tampax: you look like me, you bitch! :zombie:

Taliesin said:
In Germany, it's practically legal. The law says that "In case of small amounts meant for personnal use, the judge may drop the charges." Keyword: May.
In the north it seems they're more liberal, if they find you with 5g or something, most cops will just take it away, whereas in the south, they're more conservative/strict and 5g can get in a bit of trouble. Dunno, I dont smoke weed, but seeing as anyone who wants to try or wants to smoke it, they can and will anyway, I find it quite ridiculous not to legalize it and leave the poor people alone

Netherlands.