The new pic thread

When a friend and I went to the Dynamo Festival in the Netherlands a few years ago, we asked the cops where the next Coffee Shop was.. really weird experience :D
"You wanna get stoned, yea? 200m down that road, then turn left and you'll see it."
"Thank you very much mr.officer :D"

:lol:

plintus said:
@Lil' Blood Riding Tampax: you look like me, you bitch! :zombie:

Hehe I don't think so Tampax Queen :lol: :worship: , our is pretty similar but our face isn't too much.

@Rayna: I will (someday...), it cost me a lot to resize it, still gotta learn how to do it :p

Hahaha well I've seen worse pics than that Plynipax, just look at this (no one's naked -unlike in Plinypoos's pic-, so don't worry) *insert evil eyes* *oh yeah* :heh: , look for post #17 :heh: :

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255189

And yeah, pot should be legalized everywhere.

Hmmm now that I think about it, I will be going to Europe. It's pot time! :) :Smokin: :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin: :p

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Hehe I don't think so Tampax Queen :lol: :worship: , our is pretty similar but our face isn't too much.

of course I look better :D But that's the way I could have looked like 7-10 years ago. Sure enough I wouldn't wear THAT.

:D

plintus said:
of course I look better :D But that's the way I could have looked like 7-10 years ago. Sure enough I wouldn't wear THAT.

:D

Hehe I'm/will be so hot ;) :D .

Actaully there is an explanation for waht I was wearing that day. I had a 40 degree +- fever. :puke: and all (actually no diahrrea hehe).

I was obviously going to go to the autograph session, but my black sweater wan't clean, meaning it was in teh washing machine. So I had to use my sister's sweater, I wasn't going to miss the autograph session just because i had fever hehe :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :headbang: .

Actually the band was kinda lucky that thye didn't get sick :ill: :rolleyes: :lol: :p .

Also, the next day I still had fever, but I obviously wouldn't miss the konzert, so it was 13:30 and I was the first one in line.

:headbang:

@ Bloodred:
That´s the spirit! A couple of degrees of fever is not sufficient a obstancle if your going to a concert!:headbang:
At this years Hultsfred festival i got some sort of virus in my throat the first night, and wasnt able to speak or scream for most part of the festival days, and both Opeth and In Flames were playing, I had to do with hissing at the concerts instead. :mad:

^ Obviously, obviously. I wouldn't miss DT's konzert (or any for that matter) if I had just a "small" :rolleyes: fever.

Even if I had diarrhea I would have gone. Naked. Just kidding :p .

And it was worth it, since it was the best konzert I've evr been to :) :headbang: :worship: :kickass: :headbang: :Smokin: :headbang:

News from the future (it's still 21st here):

seoul.jpg

//ain't y'all fucking updated yet? :heh:

Hehe, some for the fans. LaRocque, the following links contain pictures of my dog, so please dont click on them (and make sure your User CP settings are links only, not images ;) ).

P9190039.jpg

P9190043.jpg

P9230046.jpg

This one is only for plintus:

P9230047.jpg

Nt3n, you fuck, - awesome angles!!! I know a girl who looks like lost Scabbia's sister :D I'll post her pic here if I can ;)

p.s. I want to be a male dog called Gaius :D