The new pic thread

^ Well latina ia a person form Latin America ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America ).

And you reaaally look like that, and, as a matter of fact, you look quite Costa Rican.

It's funny because CR is the less indigenous country in all Central America, meaning that there are more white people than anything, hence we are hated in the rest of CA because of that. And you look as a low class CRn-steriotype hehe :lol: :p (by no means I am mocking this low-class people I am refering to, just in case).

Hehehe Rayna's parents lied to heeeeer :p .

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
^ Well latina ia a person form Latin America ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America ).

And you reaaally look like that, and, as a matter of fact, you look quite Costa Rican.

It's funny because CR is the less indigenous country in all Central America, meaning that there are more white people than anything, hence we are hated in the rest of CA because of that. And you look as a low class CRn-steriotype hehe :lol: :p (by no means I am mocking this low-class people I am refering to, just in case).

Hehehe Rayna's parents lied to heeeeer :p .

Ah, I thought it meant that lol I just didn’t want to be wrong lol. When I went to LA, Everyone seemed to think i was Mexican but with an alien accent... but a cool accent... :)

Lol, my mother is white (mixed uk blood) and my father is Maori (with more mixed uk blood in him), Although I am only 1/16 Maori you can see it in me but not in my brother…. There was talk that Polynesia was formed from the "Latin America" Or it was either assai, I Personally believe it was Latin America but there are 2 unproved theories...

Well I guess it will be a good thing if I get there….I will fit in, except I only speak English :/

By chance… What did you think I looked like? Just curious :)

now032.jpg

With my friend Christine, at tonight's award show in Montreal ! :D YEah !

now029.jpg

Me in a MySpace pose :D hahahahahaha !

^N True, and actually that's the nicest pic I've seen of ye Kat (the last one). Good for ye hehe :cool: :p .

@Rayna: Well, I though you'd be blond with blue eyes. And bigger boobs.

Just kidding hehe :lol: :loco: :p .

Gadget and Uprise in Nitra, Slovakia:

Uprise:
P9109854.jpg

P9109858.jpg

P9109860.jpg
- Rikard and Fredrik from Gadget seeing Uprise for the first time

Gadget:
P9109905.jpg

P9109911.jpg

P9109914.jpg

P9109941.jpg

P9109949.jpg
- evil grapefruits

And two from the pre-Brutal Assault appetizer. This is me and a baby from Kuwait:

IMGP3545.jpg

DSCN0527.jpg
- smoke, not fire ;)