The new pic thread

@NT3N: Cool pics hehe (lucky bastard :heh: ).

@MArduk: Hihi nice dog, though those kind of dogs stir two feelings within me: either I wan to hug them :) , or I want to kick them :heh: .

:rolleyes:

@Solefald: Damn you... ahhhh well, someday, someday I will go to the Oktober Fest. And drinks lots, and lots of beer and say: :kickass: PROST!!! :kickass:

Are you in any of those pics?

@Plintus: Haha well he looks quite a lot like you, although his fce is more skinny and wrinkled. Don't worry though, I think you're more handsome than him :p :oops: :headbang: :) :Spin: ;)

259913055_35991a5a4d.jpg

It's Halloween! :D

Iron Maiden yesternight (photos by slatavijepus). My old cam is utter shit, photos are trrible, but there are some OK'ish =/

bruce.jpg

plintus said:
Iron Maiden yesternight (photos by slatavijepus). My old cam is utter shit, photos are trrible, but there are some OK'ish =/

bruce.jpg

That guy sweats buckets. Too bad they miss Slovakia this year. Hope theyll come back in 2007, they played here for BNW, as well as DOD, so I hope theyll play a concert for the new one here as well.

marduk1507 said:
That guy sweats buckets. Too bad they miss Slovakia this year. Hope theyll come back in 2007, they played here for BNW, as well as DOD, so I hope theyll play a concert for the new one here as well.

They all were dripping with sweat, haha :loco: He was like 50 cm away from me... and during one of the last song's solos (Hallowed AFAIR) all three guitarists came to the edge of the stage where I was standing - it was fucking awesome!!!! Fear of teh Dark was a fuckign highlight, too.

New album is extremely short live.

And I was headbanging too hard during Bullet, I guess, - security even brought me a hairtie (and he wasn't kidding).

No crowdsurfing - just one guy during one of the first Maiden's songs; audience was kinda aged.

plintus said:
New album is extremely short live.

You mean they dont play much from it? If thats so, its a real pity, because the new album is fantastic!

rahvin said:
God, I so don't want to die before seeing Iron Maiden live at least once.

I saw them twice, but only thanks to Bruces return to the band and their "comeback". The show to Brave New World was at an amphitheatre with 15,000 people, my first big concert, unforgettable. The show to Dance of Death was absolutely breath-taking in terms of stage effects. Each song with its own wallpaper so to speak, the lights, everything. It was magical. I so hope to see them again!

I am now going to show off and state that my first metal show ever was the Fear of the Dark tour. I was 14 and very, very happy.

@hyena: Hmm, lucky you. I couldnt even dream of buying cds at 14, let alone going to a concert like that. I remember Metallica were playing with Megadeth and Faith No More in our capital back in 1991. And I was - 14, yes. All I could do was this: :cry:

When I was 14... I saw Dream Theater at Roseland Ballroom when they filmed their Metropolis DVD, and saw Metallica at Madison Square Garden for their S&M show (sucked because I was in nosebleed behind the stage).

Then I proceeded to not see anything until exactly four years later...

~kov.

King Chaos said:
I'm seeing them in december. Shame Trivium-scrote are supporting...

Hey, I'm seeing them today and the opener is Bullet for my Diarrhea. :puke:
Only thinking about this conglomerate of boring guys who are pretending to be a band makes me want to live in a log cabin far out in the Canadian cold for the rest of my life.

Thank dog I bought ear plugs.