The new pic thread

@Gaby: Thanks, I though I had the right of it where you and Mariana live, but I was to lazy to confirm my suspicions (except to ask you of course!). So yeah, there's only one chick in the southern hemisphere that seems to care for the old hairstyle, so that seems a shallow enough reason to get it done to me (for the record, there isn't any one specific reason for me lopping it off... just lots of lil ones that seem to add up). The cynic in me tells me it's the reason I listed above however. :erk:

@Su: Thanks also. To be honest I didn't think you'd think that much of it. Tis quite nice and I quite like it... doesn't smell as nice anymore though. :(

@Lasse: Yeah thanks man, I was expecting it to be shit house like it used to be when I had short hair last, but it ended up coming out quite nicely. What you been doing with yourself recently anyhow man? Any more gigs?

I put up a photo gallery of pics taken at gigs and festivals together with some "idols". It's in my signature.

Tranquillian said:
I put up a photo gallery of pics taken at gigs and festivals together with some "idols". It's in my signature.
Awesome photo album. \m/

Tranquillian said:

wow man those photos are awesome. That Bjorler was Jonas me thinks, he's a bit more dumpy and has a lower brow than Anders. Shit you got so many awesome trophy photos. In what way are you connected with the DT members, are you just close buds? (If this is the case) Its cool that they let you hang with them backstage and stuff, I go see my friends bands and they mingle where non banders cant and leave me out all night.

King Chaos said:
wow man those photos are awesome. That Bjorler was Jonas me thinks, he's a bit more dumpy and has a lower brow than Anders. Shit you got so many awesome trophy photos. In what way are you connected with the DT members, are you just close buds? (If this is the case) Its cool that they let you hang with them backstage and stuff, I go see my friends bands and they mingle where non banders cant and leave me out all night.
I'll be nice and reply since you asked. I meet them every now and then when they're playing gigs and I talk to a few members online on a regular basis. Every band should be as genuinely friendly as Dark Tranquillity.

That picture of DT and Tranquillian in his photo gallery is what I would call a "fill in the bubbles" photo.
Mikael: "The Grinch loves heavy metal!"
Niklas: "This heavy metal sign is for you, baby"
Anders: "Holy cow, what a piece of ass!"

Now all that we need in order to get the rumours started is the revelation of the photographer's gender.

Hiljainen:

999.gif

Lina said:
I spy an avatar in the background! :)

And I like your glasses.
Very observant! :)

Hiljainen said:
i'm very bored :p new hairstyle (if that can be called style)
(and very serious face, i'm unable to smile on pics unless someone takes a pic of me when i'm randomly smiling for something else)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/hiljainen/jainen.jpg
sweet jebus. it's a wonder you haven't gotten around to posting a pic of yourself before. nice. :)

0e0845ee.jpg

99d2f49d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Kikkeli/Sme/1e5e47f4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Kikkeli/Sme/3cf89c13.jpg