The new pic thread

Regardless of what they're called, the pics really cool!!

Here's a few I made in Amsterdam

525cb3aa.jpg

fcd5dc1f.jpg

2716306e.jpg

idari said:
My wedding dress :p

galadriel.jpg

God F'n Damn! :eek:

Who's wearing that?

Oh, and I tried to post a pic in my previous post which did not get through for some reason. Here:

P.S. You're language is obviously lazy PPNK! :p But yes, the are both marsupials.

P.P.S./P.E. (Post Edit): WTF? I refresh the page and now it shows up in BOTH posts? Oh well, I'll delete the 2nd copy of the pic and replace it with THIS instead, taken today. Title is fairly self-explanatory:

MeAndFushSml.jpg

@Lolita: his face definitely looks cute in that pic. but i only find my boyfriend hot. ;)

and that's not Tranquillian :rolleyes:

Spike said:
God F'n Damn! :eek:

Who's wearing that?
Don't know, but i will be wearing it :p

@ Siren: It's weird how when you're in a relationship you just can't see other guys than your boyfriend anymore. You just automatically ignore everyone else, even though you used to think they were goodlooking (though i rarely find any guys at all goodlooking). My boyfriend always says that i'm the only woman in the world, that every other female is just a human without a gender, because he couldn't care about them any less.

idari said:
@ Siren: It's weird how when you're in a relationship you just can't see other guys than your boyfriend anymore. You just automatically ignore everyone else, even though you used to think they were goodlooking (though i rarely find any guys at all goodlooking). My boyfriend always says that i'm the only woman in the world, that every other female is just a human without a gender, because he couldn't care about them any less.

:lol: The chronicles of a broken heart.

EDIT: Just got a picture of me and my friends on our last day at school
together (that's right, it's the end of an era). I don't think I need to point
out which one I am... (I'm the poser ;) )

photos_f3c17a314c284d96ad2acac13a494588.jpg

King Chaos said:
I don't think I need to point
out which one I am... (I'm the poser ;) )
So...which of all those are you again? :confused:

:p

@idari: we only have one brain, and it can only be occupied that much. :D
it's really nice to see you're so happy and close with your bf. :)
as for that dress, it's maybe a bit too gothic for my taste, but definitely impressive! :)

@Geri: welcome aboard. :wave:

idari, I looooooove that dress, I love these gothic style clothes... soooo beautiful :) I would also chose a dress in this style if I would marry, but ehm no boyfriend even so I guess thats a bit out of sight there ;)

and hi geri :)