The new pic thread

@Gtranquillity: Great pics, G! I love the Amsterdam shots as well. Very nice images - very, VERY nice indeed. :tickled:

@idari: Cool. I'm Looking forward to seeing your local fauna fotos when you have them ready. And goth-like or not, the dress is beautiful. Just be careful with the sleeves when you're eating! ;)

@Tranquillian: I'd say you look more Dolph than Arnie, too.

@Siren: :lol: Where's mousie been lately? I must miss seeing her posts if she's still here.

@Spike: OMG that's an awesome picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

headbanging to sentenced at rockhard festival :lol:

banging.jpg

DragonLady1 said:
edit: sorry I made two posts here but my other one strangely didnt show before, thought it didnt work cause the forum broke down while I posted it :erk:

The same happened with my post and it took a little over an hour for your first post to show up on my screen. :confused:

Edit: it seems to work fine now though...

DragonLady1 said:
:lol: thats because of the location I guess, that gang is a mix of some bands (shadowcast, suidakra, mörk gryning, green carnation) in a strange pink car in the "garage" in munich.... ;)
You were chilling with Suidakra? I wish I was a groupie. Fuck me suidakra are the best. Tell me which ones are the guys from suidakra... I can't tell. The Arcanium is an essential Folk death album. It's the only album that makes me smile every god damn time I hear it. :) <-- see

King Chaos said:
What was his part in the band? Don't say guitar, cos Im gonna be jellous of you.

(I ain't gay)

I'm getting off topic... so
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/emcee-smurf/skool7.jpg
Im in the background. Look at how lame my friends are lol (Sorry mates :p ). It was our last day at school (that's why I am so sad :( :( )

:p
Oh my GOD he's wearing a headscarf?! :lol:! My boyfriend wears headscarfs, but only at home, and everyone still laughs at him. That guy wears them in public :lol: (btw i don't mean scarfs like the ones you wear, they're fine. but that girly type...:p)

hi all again (such a long absence,mine :p ) and
@dragonlady (caroline) where did u take the "holiday" pic?it looks pretty familiar to me (i'm from sardinia :) )

@caro: i knew it looked familiar. :p i haven't been there yet, but i really want to go there one day. :)

@idari: many guys wear them in public around here, esp when they play basketball. :erk:
but then this town is the definition of "gay", so meh. :p

@KC: sorry pal, but your friends look all...blah. :p you look much better than them, even with that face you're doing. :p

@caro: i've heard it's a very romantic place, is that right? ever been to santorini? it's one of the most beautiful places for me. :)