The new pic thread

some doomy men ;)
jackfrost33.jpg

End of Green and Jack Frost singer doing a duett (hm yeah it looks a bit weird I know ;) )

jackfrost15.jpg

doom? yeaaah ;)

La Rocque said:
I thought I was the only one, how about fewer animals and sunsets :p
Just for you then:

sun.jpg

There is something i dont understand about this pic. Can you all see the rays? When this pic was taken the sun was almost setting directly behind me. :err:

YaYo said:
Just for you then:

sun.jpg

There is something i dont understand about this pic. Can you all see the rays? When this pic was taken the sun was almost setting directly behind me. :err:
Have you not been paying attention to Katatonia? Those rays are clearly the ghost of the sun.

Definitely wasnt just something on the lens DL, ive seen it like this a few times and im still confused as to what it is. About all i can think of is that its some sort of reflection from the water, but that doesnt seem right either. It always happens around the same time, an hour or two before sunset.

Unless Rus's 'ghost of the sun' is actually referring to something specific i dont know about :p

YaYo said:
Definitely wasnt just something on the lens DL, ive seen it like this a few times and im still confused as to what it is. About all i can think of is that its some sort of reflection from the water, but that doesnt seem right either. It always happens around the same time, an hour or two before sunset.

Unless Rus's 'ghost of the sun' is actually referring to something specific i dont know about :p

The answer is probably somewhere on this (excellent) page
http://www.weather-photography.com/index.php