The new pic thread

From Sauna Open Air last weekend.

HPIM3946.JPG

I think I get my hair dyed not that often..? I had brown(ish) hair with blond highlights for 2 years. Before that I had dark, almost black hair for many years. This spring I got bored with blond highlights and got my hair dyed a couple of weeks ago. But I used to have red hair (about 6 years ago) almost for about 10 years. Hahaa, veeeery interesting story. :loco:

Hi people! I've been absent from posting to the DT forum for a while but I've visited periodically.

Great pics, everyone! I thoroughly enjoy visiting this page.

@idari: Thanks for the ducks, sweetie. More! More! MORRRRE pets and wildlife, please. Thank you. :tickled:

Just got my new digital camera and started using it literally only 10 minutes ago. Needless to say I haven't done anything with it except releasing the shutter, I need to read the manual. Here are the first two results anyway, just because :p

Bild002.jpg

Bild003.jpg

@DL: Thanks :) I ended up getting a Panasonic DMC-FZ5 after much thinking and comparing of different reviews... Small and light, it also seems to be a good learning camera and I like what I've seen of the colour representation & such so far. If everything goes well and I'm actually any good at photography, I'm planning on getting a digital SLR at a later point (at the moment, I neither really have the use nor - most importantly - the money for one)

@NL: I love the lilac pics and hope to see more output from you soon. Small and lightweight in a camera is good. You'll probably end up taking it with you everywhere, like I do with mine. You're one of us now. Muahahaha. :D

BTW, I'm interested in seeing indigenous wildlife from other countries, so please keep that in mind when you're out and about. Although I don't recommend getting too close to the animals that might pose a danger to your person - for obvious reasons. ;-)

DragonLady1 said:
why insane?

'Insane' was a compliment btw. ;) And in answer to your question, sometimes when you look at the pic, it looks rendered, not snapped with a camera. That and it was a new 'type' of photo (from you at least) that I quite liked, so I felt obliged to comment. :oops:

@wildfyr: Thank you :) Yep, I've been carrying it around on walks and such and it is really easy to carry so now there's no excuse to leave it at home :D. In fact, I already have a few pictures that I quite like, so here goes:

19163330.jpg

19181452.jpg

19181144.jpg

Meet my cat of awesome:
19170731.jpg

19170456.jpg

19181954.jpg

And lastly, while I'm at it, a picture of me looking awfully smug:
face2.jpg

@NL: very nice pics! the kittie is very cute, that flower pic is grande, and you look pretty. :)