The new pic thread

yay, i'm not alone. :Spin:
and the fourth horseman is probably right.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Johnny Depp only had moustache in his role as Jack Sparrow.

:guh:
and you think there's something wrong with my eyesight ;)
from hell, (the beginning of) donnie brasco, the ninth gate, secret window, blow, the man who cried...

and just make a "johnny depp" google picture search. i think "moustache" would be the only search word to result in more moustaches. :p

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Just coudn't resist, got to post these. :)

In Gilbert Grape:
1062033218_nesgilbert.jpg

In Don Juan de Marco:
1800234527p.jpg

Above he actually has small moustaches. :eek:

One of the few movie stars I find attractive. Thank you. :D

And damnit, he's even a sexy pirate!!

Ok, he may have small moustaches in some of his roles but as Jack Sparrow those moustaches are bigger. :loco:
Whatever, I usually don't find facial hair attractive on anyone but he's an exception to that rule. ;)

peter09.jpg

Reminds me of the actor Steve Buscemi.

DragonLady1 said:
Korpiklaani
korpiklaani15.jpg
Kind of weird seeing the guy in an arena setting when you've seen them in a smoky bar with less than a hundred people. That sounds rather elitist, but it's not meant to be, seeing as I don't even listen to the band.

Arch said:
Reminds me of the actor Steve Buscemi.

Exactly ;) Couldn't remember the name tho :D

Actually, the best photosession Peter had was in Philly this April... um, after the show around 3-4 am (?) The guys used only the camera phone, but the pictures caught the spirit :D

Here where I live now:

1.jpg

0.jpg

GEEEEZ... Again, I am overwhelmed by the brilliance of all the new pics that have been posted here since I last visited. My GOD they're fantastic. Everyone, give yourselves a pat on the back for jobs well done.

DragonLady1 said:
Up From The Ground pics.... danish madness ;)

Mnemic
mnemic26.jpg
This guy looks totally ridiculous in Mnemic. What the hell is he doing there? He looks like he should be playing in Black Label Society.
Anyway shit band with one good song.

Since it is the pic thread after all, a comic relief:
group5io4so.gif

Haha, yeah, but when you see him alongside the rest of Mnemic he looks even more ridiculous. The singer has that UK chav look and...well, can't remember the rest but they're pretty young if I'm not too mistaken. Then there's him.