The new pic thread

A lot of Opeth fans seem to be blinded by their fandom too. I mean first the shack-in-the-woods cover by JeanReno and then this, you have to wonder.

King Chaos said:
Yeah but I think it definately could have been pieced together by Hot Topic. There best selling artists are Slipknot and Funeral for a freind. Slipknot are absolute superstars in the US (where Hot Topic is based). And Hot Topic are smart enough to know that all who shop with them are poseurs. They go for fads. They are trying to advertise Opeth as the next big fad no doubt.

???????sorry but what's hot topic?it sounded like a label but i know it isn'it...why are you so worry about that? :confused:
btw FFAF is maybe the only "emo-core" band i can listen to without getting sick! ;)
ok just kidding! :p

Dafne said:
???????sorry but what's hot topic?

a chain of goth/emo/metal/core stores. wanna-be trendsetters running after the popularity of some music, movies, and icons in the "alternative" world. superficial teen goths hail it as the dark tormented heart of their troubled wallets, while smart people see it as yet another way to drag counterculture into the ground.

they do a great job about it, too... last time I was there they were selling a 5 US dollars double compilation album called "Metal for the Masses pt2". It had songs by Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Krisiun, Into Eternity, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Orphaned Land, Archenemy... etc etc etc. A good compilation, in other words, and hellishly cheap. It was done by Hot Topic, Century Media and some american magazine, I guess they all benefit (and european bands get to tour the US).

... yes, I bought it... it was just too cheap not to

rahvin said:
a chain of goth/emo/metal/core stores. wanna-be trendsetters running after the popularity of some music, movies, and icons in the "alternative" world. superficial teen goths hail it as the dark tormented heart of their troubled wallets, while smart people see it as yet another way to drag counterculture into the ground.

:lol:

oh thx!now it's clear... :)

i spent the afternoon in my garden! here are some pictures

The garden
arbre.jpg

Me
moi.jpg

my cat, she's called Coquine
chat2.jpg

The trophy: my cat washing her leg
chat.jpg

there you go!
when i try to put pictures online its either too big, either too small! i can never get it right :p

hpim0709.jpg

hpim0713.jpg

hpim0723.jpg

hpim0726.jpg

and another one from the cat
hpim0724.jpg

she hasnt been ill, maybe its because she stays outside a lot. maybe she got into a fight? or maybe is she just a bit old (9 yrs i think)?