The new pic thread

well some pics from the UP FROM THE GROUND-Festival, my faves The Duskfall and a real good and impressive german black metal band called dark fortress, one of the surprises there
The Duskfall:

Dark Fortress:

oh and I found this guy on a video about the rockhardfestival of the german metal magazine ROCK HARD :D

does anybody knows this evil guy? :loco:

solefad, hey good memories, u can see me a little bit on the left side on the first pic hehe ;) (no not the one with the pink top)
ooh I should watch that rockhard festival cd finally, just listened the tracks and I was very surprised when I saw the pic on it (hehe look at the back *g*)

@daniel its just 1 second youa re on this video hehe.
@dragonlady, I have some more pics of you(working in the fotopit)but I dont have time to post them. papertech school is hard.perhaps on the weekend.but it was a great sunny(!)festival...and yeah I also realized that you did the logo-hand of the rockhardfestival.good work. is it your hand?

and while we're on it, here we go for some more pics, Unleashed in Vienna... more soon :)

unleashed03.jpg

unleashed12.jpg

*cough* I'm sorry but I just have to point out again to the ladies how sexy this man is:

Apocalyptica0022.jpg

:Spin:

At least he looks less female than his bandmate on the background.
The guy Phyrexia is referring to doesn't look so bad to me, but the pose is just too much.

Very good pix Schwedentod =)

Schwedentod said:
...and one of some trolls I found there... ;)

aaah, Moonsorrow :)

Which tattoo does Mikael have on his belly?

Phyrexia:
And about Perttu, he changed a lot in the last years, appearance-wise, wants to be no more shy but more metal ;) I like Eicca a bit more, though :)

fireangel said:
Phyrexia:
And about Perttu, he changed a lot in the last years, appearance-wise, wants to be no more shy but more metal ;) I like Eicca a bit more, though :)

Which one is that - the blonde one?

Thanks Schwedentod :D
The 3rd pic you posted is special real´nice, very lively and capturing the moment. And I hope you listened to Moonsorrow from the first to the last note ;) They are so great :loco:

Phyrexia said:
Which one is that - the blonde one?

yep, Eicca is the blonde on the right side in the pic :)