The new pic thread

Wow! Those could make great album covers once enhanced

I have a cool black and white waterfall picture, that i took with an old non digital camera, so i had to make all the settings, i developped it myself during photography class last year, then it was plunged in a stuff that colored it it blue.
But its at my parents'.I must remind myself to ask my mom to send it to me.

Keyy: Great fotos!

Diana: I might consider a tripod someday but I don't know how often I'd use it. The places where it would be needed most, ie, low-light venue situations, are just not feasible. ;) Your shots came out fantastic though, even without the 'pod.

Dark_Silence: I'd like to see those if you get them posted. Keep us informed!

Keyy: Well, I enjoyed the ones that I did get to see (the beach fotos). Didn't see anything else...yet.

Tritonus: The headshot is nice. Really artsy. :) Morning and Evening on the trail in the other ones? Cool! Nice job. Thanks for posting!

Some pictures from the uneXpect show. They're not great but the stage was so small (13X10 feet) that all 7 band members had virtually no room to move, which made some sort of a "tuna can" type of performance (still was great, though) Also, the place had almost no stage lighting and I had to use my flash.

unexpect013ko.jpg

unexpect023or.jpg

unexpect038gb.jpg

unexpect048zj.jpg

unexpect057lq.jpg

unexpect061fd.jpg

For those who want to see some more pictures, just pm me and I'll send them. I have a total of 33 shots.