The new pic thread

wildfyr said:
plinypoo: Nice _filtered_ foto there, boi. :p No seriously, nice pic!

Tritonus said:
I'm not the only one using filters :Smokin:

First: I knew you'd say that, Tritongues :p Somehow expected Rebecca to come up with it as well :lol:

Secondly: the photo was taken and processed by someone else (Ughi), and it was solely his vision, so - I'm just posing :)

Enjoy me.

And ythank you :)

Tritonus said:
Wildfyr: What are you talking about?
That's a very good question. According to conventional wisdom the Sun doesn't move, the Earth does, so I can understand your confusion. Sorry about that. We can drop it now and move on if you want.

plintus said:
Somehow expected Rebecca to come up with it as well
I suppose my commentary habits in this thread are a dead giveaway. :dopey:

RampageSword said:
unexpect048zj.jpg

Ah, the worshipped 9-string tsunami maker.

Was he wearing a skirt? It seemed he wears skirts judging by the photos taken from another show.

i saw an old guy today, must have been a scot, with a scottish skirt, walking around my town. it was just hilarious. he was about 70, and his skirt was really something like a mini-skirt, showing knees and half of his upper legs. all the way he was accompanied by some normal-looking fellow who could have been his son. weird.

Malaclypse said:
i saw an old guy today, must have been a scot, with a scottish skirt, walking around my town. it was just hilarious. he was about 70, and his skirt was really something like a mini-skirt, showing knees and half of his upper legs. all the way he was accompanied by some normal-looking fellow who could have been his son. weird.

did you take his number? :heh:

In sweden everybody is normal, except one dude in malmö who's about 40 and runs around in a short black skirt... kinda like my clothes... Freaky!

Nice one....

My camera fucking sucks.... I tried to take a macro. Don't have the pictures here, but it turned out I can't get closer than maybe....At least the hole flower, from the ground to the leaves and that's at least 20 cm flower on one "macro"