The next album of Turisas?

wow...just. Wow.
On topic I'm pretty sure Warlord could write a song about someone's cat and I would think it was awesome. As long as the new album has some kind of story with violin and accordion I'll be pretty happy.

They need a horn player!!!! and would you believe it, I happen to be a horn player and very much available to join a band right now...
hehe

Yeeeah...in the same way that they totally need a Norwegian speaking mezzo-soprano, and lookit tha! I'm free to join a band right now :p

Ok can you get back ON TOPIC?You can talk about all that stuff with PMs you don't have to spam a whole thread with irrelevant things like all that.

(Then if I get angry it's my fault?)

*sigh*

You're only pissed because its your thread, if it belonged to anyone else I'm sure you'd join in, so get over it.

Anything epic and I'm happy, as long as it isn't put to a jazz background...

Lettuce m'love LOL

Get angry, we'll consume more sugar and find it all the more amusing :p

NO JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

and yes, Lettuce, we love you!

Maybe they should write some songs about ducks as a thank you to Erno for his dedication!

Pfft. We blatantly need a song about Epic Metal Spiders! Shelob And Beyond anyone? :p

And yes, we shall continue as we have been doing until told otherwise by someone with the requisite authority. End of.

argh! woman! I had a dream about terantu... teranshu... those big hairy spidery things! can't remember the whole dream, i just remember being handed one of those red-kneed ones, and it wrapped its legs around my hand and bit me... but it didn't hurt... strange dream

Don't get me started on the term 'tarantula'...it's been hijacked to describe any large hairy spider, but is actually part of the latin name of a species of Italian wolf spider, Lycosa tarantula.

Spiders in dreams often represent feminine energy, so make of that what you will.

I maintain the new album needs Epic Spiders on it somewhere, and lookit! I just happen to be a hexpert on such matters :p

Oh what I wouldn't give to see Olli choking on his beer when he reads that :lol:

And I didn't necessarily mean lesbian sex, it could be something like discovering new sides to your femininity...

...you haven't started having lesbian sex lately have you? :erk:

Oh what I wouldn't give to see Olli choking on his beer when he reads that :lol:

And I didn't necessarily mean lesbian sex, it could be something like discovering new sides to your femininity...

...you haven't started having lesbian sex lately have you? :erk:

hahaha poor olli!

no, the girls i always go for are straight... or just don't tell me they're bi (You know who you are) :p hehe just kidding

plus i've gone off sex altogether, fucking men! they just ruin everything! haha

Oh takes me back tha' does...I vaguely remember the whole 'sex' thing :lol:

These days I prefer learning languages and generally being epic...so much more satisfying!

Here's a nice useful little phrase for you:

"Vaikuttava Hämähäkki!"

Meaning "Epic Spider", I think it simply has to be shouted at a gig in the near future :p

Yeah, but finnishified English is way too easy!

Like the following really challenging bits:

Hotelli
Auto
Bussi
Kamera
Numero

And a really difficult one....televisio :rolleyes:

what about adding some really difficult ones when it comes to pronunciation? XD
picking out single words is easy, but learn the grammar as a whole...XD