the non-metal thread!

:headbang:

I think he's boring now but he used to rule around that time! I have Full House on cassette somewhere from when I was a kid haha, and I think maybe Age Of Reason too. I've been trying to find the Whispering Jack tape but have no idea where it got to.

Faithless (one of the best groups ever imo)
The Alabama 3 (these guys go off live)
The Bloodhound Gang (really good live)
Timo Maas
Mr Scruff
Groove Armada (im going to see them this sunday)
The Beastie Boys
Pink

Old Ice T :headbang::headbang:

John Farnham was my favourite around 1986-1990, along with Noiseworks. Whispering Jack was great, and Age of Reason pretty good too. I saw him in Hobart in Jan 91, which was my first-ever concert. Woohoo!

I've really gotta get into some more non-metal stuff. It's just sorting the good stuff from the shit that's hard.

Oh, and Jamiroquai's "Virtual Insanity" is one of the coolest songs, and has one of the coolest videos, ever. I wish I could dance like whatsisname. :(

Midnight Oil, Cold Chisel, Aussie Crawl, Robbie Williams, Elton John, Fleetwood Mac, America, Rolling Stones, Soul Asylum, Abba, Cheap Trick, Mental as Anything , Hodoo Gurus, ................

Originally posted by Winmar
John Farnham was my favourite around 1986-1990, along with Noiseworks. Whispering Jack was great, and Age of Reason pretty good too.

He was my fave too around that time :) Then in '92 when Keep The Faith came out, Jovi were my favourite hehe.