The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING ARTSY!" - The Artsy Photo Thread

^Indeed. I do like it a lot for the same reasons Kevin and Eli mentioned. I've had it as background for 3-4 days, :lol: Now I have Alexi (with his new gay pink ESP which I'm starting to like a lot BTW, :lol::lol::lol.) and Janne.

I really, really like this pic! :)
Yeah, some said that there was no point to take photo if it's not with a hyperquality thing but I think that picture got his soul in the fact that's shitty and blurry, it gives some atmosphere in it.
Yeah. I thought so too. It would have been clearer if it hadn't been so late and dark but then the atmosphere wouldn't have existed.
I really don't like it. Looks like it has been taken with an old cellphone, and I don't see any particular "atmosphere" due to that. Sorry.
Yeah no matter. It is taken with a Nokia 5300 camera(1.3 megapixels...pretty shit) And in addition it is in a dark place-
^Indeed. I do like it a lot for the same reasons Kevin and Eli mentioned. [QUOTE\]
thanks hehe.

omg it's hard.. I'm painting a Psycroptic top.. We need a lot of patience to do that!! (I know it has a lot of mistakes but I will fix them!!)

psycroptic007.jpg

Should I put it red, or blue?

omg it's hard.. I'm painting a Psycroptic top.. We need a lot of patience to do that!! (I know it has a lot of mistakes but I will fix them!!)

psycroptic007.jpg

Should I put it red, or blue?

I think red would be better, but I personally would prefer a nice shade of green... black and green are awesome together too, to me.
Anyway, nice job. :)

omg it looks awesome and I wanna do something like that
my clothes are boring

(yea I'm talking about the shirt but it's quoted enough already)