The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Talented guys from HATECRAFT have released their second album “Lost Consolation” through CD-Maximum label. It was recorded and mixed-down in “Z” studio, “NAVAHO-HUT SOUND” studio. Mastering was made in “FINNVOX” studio. Besides the main staff of the band there were Lex Plotnikoff (Mechanical Poet) and Maxim Samosvat (Mechanical Poet, Epidemiya) who also took part in the recording. The dark artwork of “Lost Consolation” belongs to Ivan Bragin. Some Melodic Death metal tunes are available at the official band’s site www.hatecraft.com.

Tracklist:

1 - Lose Your Mind
2 – The Punisher
3 – Demon of Mine
4 – Generation of Obscenities
5 – Fear of Life & Terror of Death
6 – Sad Short Story
7 – Don’t Leave Me Apart
8 – Lost Consolation
9 – Nothing
10 – New day

This absolutely fresh album can be offered at www.soundcheck.ru and through stoneface@hatecraft.com.

I recorded a version of Sonata Arctica's Replica and DT's The Killing Hand, doing bass and vocals... and still working the bass of Opeth's Advent. I'll upload them as soon as possible.

Monroe said:
Besides the main staff of the band there were Lex Plotnikoff (Mechanical Poet) and Maxim Samosvat (Mechanical Poet, Epidemiya) who also (...)

OT: Mechanical Poet are no more. What a pity!

I like it alot. It sounds really heavy, and it reminds me alot of my writing style, but with less odd time signatures. Overall, I really enjoy it.

Hey, thanks guy.

I don't experiment much with time sigs in my songs, so when I do it feels kinda... disconnected... if you know what I mean. I should experiment with them more often.