The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Yngvai X said:
Preorder my album "Distant Tides" NOW at http://www.cdinzane.com

These guys are my exclusive distributors, so if you want this thing to arrive the day of its release, this is the only place to place a preorder.

:headbang:

Nice. Really nice. If I can scare up some spare change I'll get it when it comes out. Those clips were impressive (the ones from way back in the day). The cover art looks cool.

Respect. :cool:

OfSinsAndShred said:
Rose - That sounds awesome! Keep us posted.

Thanks! :)

Since this is the shameless advertising thread, I'll just put up a shameless advertisement for my art/literature page. On this page you can find the novel as it currently stands (chapters and other materials are underneath my journal). You may also recognize the guy in the featured art area...

http://minstrel.ayreon.sheezyart.com

In case anyone's interested:

Meltdown, the thrash band I joined around the end of last year, will be playing on the University of Pittsburgh's radio station. I dunno how that happened, since we're all Duquesne students, but...

If you're in Pittsburgh, tune in to 92.1 this Wednesday, March 10th (8 PM I think). If not, click here to stream it.

I'm debating making an announcement in the main forum on the day of the broadcast, but that risks pissing off Jax (and everyone else).

And I have like a 15-second unaccompanied guitar solo in one of the songs, maybe I'll sneak in some SymX - any suggestions on what to play?

Hey guys,

Ive been personally talking with Claus, Venturia's manager and working with him to promote their New album which comes out at the end of April!!

Ive also been speaking with Charly(guitarist) and Diego(drummer). They are really excited about the release and cant wait for everyone to hear their stuff.

If you guys have any questions for them or about the band just let me know cause I can get in contact with them!!

They wanted me to post a link to their New website.

www.venturiasite.com

Check it out guys. Like I said any questions just email me. kyle.griffin@ferguson.com

Thanks Guys,
Kyle

YtseJammer03 said:
Hey guys,

Ive been personally talking with Claus, Venturia's manager and working with him to promote their New album which comes out at the end of April!!

Ive also been speaking with Charly(guitarist) and Diego(drummer). They are really excited about the release and cant wait for everyone to hear their stuff.

If you guys have any questions for them or about the band just let me know cause I can get in contact with them!!

They wanted me to post a link to their New website.

www.venturiasite.com

Check it out guys. Like I said any questions just email me. kyle.griffin@ferguson.com

Thanks Guys,
Kyle

Please tell me your father is named Peter, your mother Lois, your brother Chris or Stewie, your sister Meg, or your dog Brian.