The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

So here's my band myspace with three full songs from our upcoming first album :
http://www.myspace.com/logruss

So it's called... Logruss (no, I'm not good at finding forum nicks :) ), it's obviously metal, with lots of odd time signatures / crazy synth sounds / insane harmonies / vocals of all types (singing, choirs, speech, screams, death & black growls) . Most song lyrics are in french. Hope those who'll dare listen to this will like it :lol:

(interesting fact : "Des Astres" was originally written by me for the DT songwriting contest back in october 2003 before Train of Thought was released (at that time Logruss did'nt exist). We decided to use this song of mine and we rearranged it and added lyrics ^^. So, some of the time signatures and even some key changes come from DT's "Stream of Consciousness". For example, a lot of 5/4 and 5/8 in the beginning of the song ;) )

OMG!!! I finally made a song with my vocals in it. For many people here, you probably wouldn't like it because it's really heavy death metal, but for those who do like it, check out my link for Iumentus in my sig. I'll admit the solos were really poor, but that's because I only recorded them once without any prior planning. :erk:

Oh well. If it's any good, comment on it here or there, or something... I just have a feeling I'll get a bad reputation for putting the song up. :erk:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
OMG!!! I finally made a song with my vocals in it. For many people here, you probably wouldn't like it because it's really heavy death metal, but for those who do like it, check out my link for Iumentus in my sig. I'll admit the solos were really poor, but that's because I only recorded them once without any prior planning. :erk:

Oh well. If it's any good, comment on it here or there, or something... I just have a feeling I'll get a bad reputation for putting the song up. :erk:
overall i say yes. A few parts it sounds like you run out of breath at the end of a phrase or pull away from the mic.

I actually really like the rawer production. Very black metalish/early dm (possessed and such)

Yes! Thanks!!11one

As for black metal, I only got into it about a month ago, but I pretty much love it now. I listen to Emperor, old Ulver, and a few other bands every so often.

But wait... does my song sound like black metal? I was hoping it would sound more like death metal, but whatever.

Okay, I just added another new song to the list. I replaced one of my old instrumentals on there, but I think this song is far better. Oh, and btw, I hope it doesn't seem like I'm spamming by posting something in this thread everytime I make something new. If so, I'm really sorry to all of the other people on here with projects themselves. :erk:

Actually, I'll just delete some of my posts thanking people. I think that's redundant.