The Official "DEMO/SAMPLE PLEASE" Thread

Thorns On My Grave

I Am Vengeance
Mar 20, 2006
Alameda, California
This is where we all beg Pyramaze to give us a small demo/sample of the new album's material, so we don't have to wait so damned long for Matt/Mixing to occur.

It is LITERALLY painful, there is no album I have EVER looked forward to more than this one.

And of course, a bitchin, powerful techno remix of What Lies Beyond and Legend would not hurt either.

Unless of course, you want your loyal, devoted fans to suffer :p

:headbang: You guys slay!!!

HAHAHA.

It would be nice, but I think we ought to stop asking so much, probably annoying.
I doubt us annoying them for demos/samples will get them out any faster or at a good quality.
Just let it happen naturally and when it happens it'll be totally awesome, i have no doubt!!

I'm just waiting for when it does happen.

TAKE YOUR TIME TO MAKE IT GOOD!!

I don't think they think it's annoying (or who knows :rofl:). I believe they know we're not really "demanding" anything, we're all just so excited that by asking for demos/teasers we are simply letting out the steam, you wouldn't want us exploding, do you? :rofl:

But back to the topic: "DEMO/SAMPLE PLEASE"!!!

I don't think they think it's annoying (or who knows :rofl:). I believe they know we're not really "demanding" anything, we're all just so excited that by asking for demos/teasers we are simply letting out the steam, you wouldn't want us exploding, do you? :rofl:

But back to the topic: "DEMO/SAMPLE PLEASE"!!!

If we suddenly get emailed " Michael has had you removed from UM " we will know they where annoyed :lol:

"DEMO/SAMPLE PLEASE" !

Hey!

We appreciate your enthusiasm very much, but I have to disappoint your for now. We have no samples for you yet. But I can assure you all that the new tracks kick ass!! *yeah I know - stop teasing ha-ha* Maybe we have a little treat for you shortly after new year:kickass:

:devil:

Hey!

We appreciate your enthusiasm very much, but I have to disappoint your for now. We have no samples for you yet. But I can assure you all that the new tracks kick ass!! *yeah I know - stop teasing ha-ha* Maybe we have a little treat for you shortly after new year:kickass:

Thanks Michael, that should keep us satisfied...let's see *calculates*... for about 3 hours. Naah, just kidding :rofl:. Recently I've noticed that after an important event, you really miss the anticipation, so we'll be waiting patiently or not-so-patiently! \,,/

Hey!

Heh, it's all good!

I just have never wanted to hear an album more than this one, so the sooner we get just a little teaser, the better as far as I'm concerned.

But alas, patience I shall have!

I AGREE, LET'S HEAR IT!!! No matter how shitty the recording quality may be, I just wanna hear Barlow in Pyramaze! If anyone in the band reads this... Did you give him Forsaken Kingdom!? I wanna hear that!

Hey!

I might have read this wrong but I thought you and Barlow re-recorded a couple old tracks. Is there any chance they exist? Or am I pulling my own leg?:lol:

Hey!

Heh heh... so the new year is upon us... I am so looking forward to an early treat :kickass:

New years resolution, "beg for Pyramaze sample... beg for Pyramaze sample... beg for Pyramaze sample". HA-HA!

New years resolution, "beg for Pyramaze sample... beg for Pyramaze sample... beg for Pyramaze sample". HA-HA!

Hey guys,

Ever heard the words 'patience is a virtue' :D

But here's a little update for you. Matt will be recording the vocals starting mid February. I just had a phone session with him the other day, and what he did with the lyrics sounds mind blowing. He's full of energy and his voice is very intense. I could post a little sound clip now, but i think hearing a fraction of music that is not mixed, mastered, edited and without vocals would just be an anti-climax. But i PROMISE you that as soon as we have something worth playing for you guys, it will be uploaded (long before it hits the stores)

Michael

Hey guys,

But here's a little update for you. Matt will be recording the vocals starting mid February. I just had a phone session with him the other day, and what he did with the lyrics sounds mind blowing. He's full of energy and his voice is very intense. I could post a little sound clip now, but i think hearing a fraction of music that is not mixed, mastered, edited and without vocals would just be an anti-climax. But i PROMISE you that as soon as we have something worth playing for you guys, it will be uploaded (long before it hits the stores)

Michael

Patience a virtue .... no can't say that I have ... Always found it rather boring ... :lol:

" it will be uploaded (long before it hits the stores) " Hurray for
Michael's sneak peak :kickass: .. can't wait :lol:

Hey guys,

Michael

Sweet, thanks for the update.:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Hey guys,

Michael

Every time we log on you should have the song "Patience" by GNR playing in the backround, even though I hate that song! :)