the official dorian gray thread

MadeInNewJersey said:
dorian, did you already order, or do you want some recommendations for decent albums? :D
have at it bro. i havent ordered yet. wasnt sure i was gonna have any money left over after buying all the wifes bday presents.

Jeeze! You act like I didn't just get home from a 16 hour work day. ; )
Regardless, advice pending.

So what did you think of Domination? I still love that album. I definitely look at it differently now though, I never realized how poppy/catchy it was until years later, in all honesty Radikillkultkultjumpakillkultkult isn't all that far removed from EYES TO SEE.......spooky catch phrase!.......EARS TO HEAR.....call and response! etc.

So what did you think of Domination? I still love that album. I definitely look at it differently now though, I never realized how poppy/catchy it was until years later, in all honesty Radikillkultkultjumpakillkultkult isn't all that far removed from EYES TO SEE.......spooky catch phrase!.......EARS TO HEAR.....call and response! etc.

Second best MA, after Altars of Madness

thought this said the official doom thread

reading comprehension is shit today

can you cut this down to a 7 second vine style clip

"greatest hits" as it were

Hmm, dude doesnt want to give his seat up to a broad. Ends up smacking her on the ass. Russian dude ends up bitch slapping him thrice, as he just takes it like the bitch that he is.