The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
Glycerine said:
didnt get to see it cause i've got gay biology exam...who the fuck can explain me the duplication + inversion of hemoglobine???

they do the doggy style position

In Your Face said:
Korea did win 2002... thats a lot more recent than czech...

Korea went into the semi finals in 2002, Czech went into the semi finals of 2004

edit: and lets not forget that Korea had one load of help from the refferees

if anybody wants to see the new swedish strategie (which involves a load of HOT swedes) go to www.expressen.se , scroll down and click on:

WEBB-TV: Svenska tjejernas kupp
Samlades för att psyka Paraguays spelare utanför deras hotell.

in the section of EXPRESSEN TV

Fuck no, Brazil can so easilly be beaten, their performance was shocking. Spain are looking very good with their 4-0 against Ukraine. By the way South Korea suck did you see their match?

Come on England, time to beat Trinidad!

Feel_The_Force said:
Spain are looking very good with their 4-0 against Ukraine. By the way South Korea suck did you see their match?

but the referee was fukking unfair
the fould wasnt in penalty area (so no 11) and it wasnt even worth a yellow card. but the 4th/5 goals should have been accepted... that wasnt a foul
so 4-0 is still fair :D

Feel_The_Force said:
Fuck no, Brazil can so easilly be beaten, their performance was shocking. Spain are looking very good with their 4-0 against Ukraine. By the way South Korea suck did you see their match?

Come on England, time to beat Trinidad!

dont know if it will be easily, but yeah i agree...Brazil will be beaten

Did you see Puyol's turn on that other geezer though, then he kept running and set up Torres for the 4th goal that was quality!

^ :headbang:
Lithium said:
Foul was indeed in the penalty area, it simply wasnt a foul
hmm they showed it very very slowly here and he let go of his shorts while entering the penalty area...

Feel_The_Force said:
Did you see Puyol's turn on that other geezer though, then he kept running and set up Torres for the 4th goal that was quality!

i like the second Goal by Villa haha, could you be more lucky?