The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
War_Blade said:
you scored a goal on yourselve you fucking suck.

yup, and we also trashed and sent home the checzzz and humiliated Ghana...assuming you're american you dont have much more to be proud of

Fucking hell...

A slacking midfielder and bad luck on our side, retarded upgraded b-actors in the portuguese team and a crosseyed nazi referee between them. If I was Boularouz (the first red on dutch side) I would have beaten the shit out of figo, so the red card was deserved and the stretcher was actually needed.

Ah well, at least we are sure Portugal won't get to the finals with 2 red cards and 7 or so yellow cards.

Ah well, at least we were in a legendary match, most red cards ever in a world cup match :lol:
20 yellow total or so

Yea. I actually didn't give a fuck about winning after our first red anymore. Destroying the Portuguese team was satified me enough. Almost all of their A-team players got yellow or are suspended. England must be able to beat them now :p

lawl congrats on the new record of cards mate...i agree that figo did some nice acting, but the red card for deco was as much nonesense...holland just lacked on the finishing off ability

Yea, didn't do well enough on that point, but we also had a slacking midfielder :( Actually the referee should have been given a red card.

For now, go argentina :p

FIFA boss did say that the referee deserved a yellow card himself, but it's not totally right to take it all out on the shitty referee, cause in the end he was unreasonable for both teams

cocu should just've scored instead of hitting the cross bar and the match would've been totally different

Roel said:
Fucking hell...

A slacking midfielder and bad luck on our side, retarded upgraded b-actors in the portuguese team and a crosseyed nazi referee between them. If I was Boularouz (the first red on dutch side) I would have beaten the shit out of figo, so the red card was deserved and the stretcher was actually needed.

Ah well, at least we are sure Portugal won't get to the finals with 2 red cards and 7 or so yellow cards.

id just like to add, that the first foul of Boularouz was REALLY nasty (and made Ronaldo leave the field injured) and was a DARK DARK yellow card (ok, probably not red). Keeping this in your mind the reaction of the referee was fairly logic when pulling out the second yellow, he still didnt forget his first foul (even if the second foul wasn't worth yellow).