The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
ivanov.jpg

Glycerine said:
id just like to add, that the first foul of Boularouz was REALLY nasty (and made Ronaldo leave the field injured) and was a DARK DARK yellow card (ok, probably not red). Keeping this in your mind the reaction of the referee was fairly logic when pulling out the second yellow, he still didnt forget his first foul (even if the second foul wasn't worth yellow).

True, but the 2nd foul was just acting by Figo. Someone bring him an oscar. But as I said, Boula should have kicked the shit out of him to make it reality instead of theater :p And yea, assist by Holland, win by England ;)

Although most cards were justified, the referee is still fucking retarded.

Ah well, looking forward to the argentina and england matches :kickass:

Roel said:
True, but the 2nd foul was just acting by Figo. Someone bring him an oscar. But as I said, Boula should have kicked the shit out of him to make it reality instead of theater :p And yea, assist by Holland, win by England ;)

Although most cards were justified, the referee is still fucking retarded.

Ah well, looking forward to the argentina and england matches :kickass:

+1, totally agree with ya

lol @ the dude who said ''the mister'', this ain't the Italian thread, it's coach :)

''Mister'' Hiddink will do it again, he did it with Korea, and now with Australia he'll kick some spaghelli swallowing toight fagz - ass!!!

Oh no...the netherlands lost! What a horrible match, the Portugueses werent that good...I donno why they have won. :cry:
But the arbitrator was a bit unreliable I think.

But today is the match unkraine against Switzerland.
I hope Ukraine will win. :kickass: