The Official HALO 3 Thread

Shotty snipes is my favorite selection. I'm not a great sniper but I'm good with the shotgun. I love it on narrows. Narrows and Valhalla are the best levels by far

I also love Guardian

I just got done playing team slayer. I have low rank on that so I dominate n00bs

we should play that more often. so i can rank up. i need a high skill of 20, and i'm stuck at 16 on lonewolves
~gR~

I suck, but I have fun.

Actually I don't suck at Halo 3. I have beaten it on all the regular difficulty settings (including Legendary), but on the different versions of team slayer I usually only get from 2-11 kills. I especially do bad on the matches with only dual wielding weapons. Forget what it's called.

Mathiäs;7050108 said:
Shotty snipes is my favorite selection. I'm not a great sniper but I'm good with the shotgun. I love it on narrows. Narrows and Valhalla are the best levels by far

I hate using the sniper rifle on any level other than Sandtrap, easy pickings there. Especially when all of the other team gets on the Elephant. Take out everyone who steps up to the turret. :D

And I suck ass with the shotgun, always takes me two shots to kill people when everyone else kills me with one shot. :mad:

Played double with Addo today. We won like seven straight and then lost 3 or 4 in a row. He ranked up like 10 levels

i got a running riot on a team slayer game last night. too bad it wasnt ranked.

anyone gonna be on tonight?

also, anyone ever played "grif ball"? pretty fuckin fun. you need the heroic map pack though
~gR~