The Official HALO 3 Thread

We were playing on a month pass that my son got from his friend. That ran out last weekend, so we haven't been playing live. I may go get a 3 month pass. I have mostly been playing Guitar Hero. I was doing well on medium, and then started sucking. I generally do better after one or two beers, on GH and on Halo/CoD4. Maybe I'll try that tonight.

We were playing on a month pass that my son got from his friend. That ran out last weekend, so we haven't been playing live. I may go get a 3 month pass. I have mostly been playing Guitar Hero. I was doing well on medium, and then started sucking. I generally do better after one or two beers, on GH and on Halo/CoD4. Maybe I'll try that tonight.

Just get the year long, that's by far the best deal

Mathiäs;7106571 said:
I hate the little pussies that just sit in corners with a shotgun all game

Or with the hammer/sword. I played on The Pit and didn't go into the sword building at all. I roamed the outer areas because of that shit.

New maps are pretty cool. I like Standoff best. Is there a Sniper on that level?

Ohhhhh fucking christ.

We lost 46-50 and we had 3 fucking people. Dumb cunt had to quit like a fucking faggot. I'm now a 15 in Team Slayer and I am extremely pissed. I was a 17 and I got shitty teams 10 games in a fucking row.

Team slayer is fucking gay, I hardly ever rank up but I win and lead the majority of my games. Addo of Nex ranks up like mad. Meh.

FYI: I created a new gamertag, Hammer of Might (homage to the original HoM who posted here:p) so add me, faggots.

I had a halfway decent day in Team Slayer today.

Team Slayer - 4/4 (yet I still didn't go up a level)
Team Swat - 4/10 :erk:

0/1 for Cinco De Mayo :lol: I HATE this game.