The Official HALO 3 Thread

bahahaha nice =]

i had a huge argument with a player from scotland. he was really loud and he was like oooooh your ENGLISH! and i was like yes i know. then he started being really rascist so i owned him=] im good at witty comebacks, lets say.

yeah, plenty of retards. me and grimmy ran into some guys playin team slayer. they asked her if she was on the rag. she ofcourse got mad, cuz she was already having a bad day. but the best part was, these guys didnt understand that their comment was rude. "dude, we just asked if she was on the rag, cuz she was being all bitchy".

and ofcourse, you cant miss the 12 year olds who just inanely chatter through the entire match.

i love the mute button
~gR~

Well I've been known to inanely chatter throughout social games as well. It's fun.

I really need to get a new controller.

I can't get the fucking microphone working and I can't hear what they say, sometimes some random sound, like part of what something said. Could anyone help with this?

me and grimmy chatter alot too. but its cuz were discussing things. like me sleeping with her
~gR~

lulz

I can't get the fucking microphone working and I can't hear what they say, sometimes some random sound, like part of what something said. Could anyone help with this?

Push the select button on the controller and then go to sound options. You should be able to select "feed through television" so you'll hear their voices through the tv. That should fix the not hearing anything problem. Now, go to a local electronics distribution outlet and purchase a new talking device.

For some reason when I talk in social slayer, people can hear me even if I'm not holding a D-Pad direction. Wtf?

Occasionally that happens to me as well. One time me and my friend forgot we were in social and were discussing how horrible the other teams stats were. We got raped

LOL played on The Pit and won 7-6.

I spawned in the top tower and then my friend died and spawned up with me. Sat there for literally 10 minutes with the score 7-6.

Have any of you been able to get out of Valhalla and get on top of that huge mountain? You're supposed to be able to drive the banshee under the water and then somehow get out.