Sick of losing.
Sick of losing.
Sick of losing.
Sick of losing.
Sick of losing.
Sick of losing.
Sick of losing.

Sick of losing.

Let me know one night when you dudes are playing. I'll join, but I admit, you may hate me for dying. I really only play Social, so my Ranked score is only 8 atm.

The other day my entire team quit before the game started and it was 5 against me on Valhalla :erk:

i will be playing ranked team slayer tomorrow around 6 mountain time. me and the grimmy play quite frequently, and if you add me, you could play with us any time. we're always looking for lower ranking people to play with

my gt is genocide roach
~gR~

I'll play team slayer with you guys on my HoM account, but I don't think playing on my 50 account would be too good.

i will be playing ranked team slayer tomorrow around 6 mountain time. me and the grimmy play quite frequently, and if you add me, you could play with us any time. we're always looking for lower ranking people to play with

my gt is genocide roach
~gR~
Cool. I'll add you tonight.

Mathiäs;7410880 said:
I saw you declined my friend request, why? We gotta get the UM Team started too

Me, or GR? If it was me, I didn't mean to. :oops:

Nice find with that sig website mathias. I think my free one month trial is up so I have to start paying for LIVE. And I need to get a tv for my room still, god everything I do ends up costing money.

my gt is genocide roach
~gR~

You guys should play with me more often. I dominated those bitches

And me and Coward played 20 or so games of doubles and did pretty well. We would win 3-4 close games in a row and then get raped.