The official matchmaking thread

i hardly am single and i cant understand how i always end up in long term relationships :lol: i love all this flirty things that twist your stomach beautifully and all the pre-relationship stuff,i miss them so much sometimes.but you cant do them more than once,if yous want to keep your partner of course :lol: if you want the one you sacrifice the other.

After my last three year relationship that ended up in havoc and lots of tears and desparation i decided that i'd stay single for a while to remember all this stuff i mentioned.So i freaked out a bit with lads :rolleys: and experimented with my behaviour towards them(i love behaviour experiments),but it was not long before i met my boyfriend :p i couldnt let him go like this,so i had to decide whether to make a relationship or not.i havent regretted it of course,but maybe i should have freaked out a bit more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuck it,im a typical sagittarian :ill:

@Achernar i've already said that im in e-love with Tools and Raffi :lol: :lol: :lol: i'll stick them pics in my pink diary and send over chocolate and flowers on Valentine's day :lol: :lol: :lol:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i hardly am single and i cant understand how i always end up in long term relationships :lol: i love all this flirty things that twist your stomach beautifully and all the pre-relationship stuff,i miss them so much sometimes.but you cant do them more than once,if yous want to keep your partner of course :lol: if you want the one you sacrifice the other.
You just have to tell them clearly that you don't want a relationship. At the moment I just couldn't have one. I mean it takes time to get out of the old habbits and also I promised myself that first I want to find out what I want to do with my life before I'm including someone else into those plans.

dear susie, i have a problem.
this guy called marginale asked me out...but how can i know hes not some kinda weird pervert? since ive never met him or anything..
please dear susie, help me!

elzka said:
dear susie, i have a problem.
this guy called marginale asked me out...but how can i know hes not some kinda weird pervert? since ive never met him or anything..
please dear susie, help me!
well i can assure you my dear , he is a really nice person , i met him in london, and i think you'll like him alot,he's very chatty,so you'll never be short of conversation, and he rocks on the dance floor :tickled: well i mean he helicopters great :Dyeh he knows how to party :hotjump:

Susie said:
well i can assure you my dear , he is a really nice person , i met him in london, and i think you'll like him alot,he's very chatty,so you'll never be short of conversation, and he rocks on the dance floor :tickled: well i mean he helicopters great :Dyeh he knows how to party :hotjump:

so he is not a pervert ?

Achernar said:
@Eos - So shall I call Father Strangelight to cancel the marriage? :ill:
Well actually I was promised to Father Strangelight a while ago
shy0230.gif
*gg*

elzka said:
so he is not a pervert ?
well he didnt talk of rudie stuff while i was chatting to him, and when mick went for a piss, i still had my clothes on when he returned, but who's to say if he is or not , were's the problem :headbang:

Susie said:
well he didnt talk of rudie stuff while i was chatting to him, and when mick went for a piss, i still had my clothes on when he returned, but who's to say if he is or not , were's the problem :headbang:

thanks susie! :wave:
you have helped me, so we shall have a date then! :D