The official matchmaking thread

Susie said:
well i can assure you my dear , he is a really nice person , i met him in london, and i think you'll like him alot,he's very chatty,so you'll never be short of conversation, and he rocks on the dance floor :tickled: well i mean he helicopters great :Dyeh he knows how to party :hotjump:
Oh god :eek: You really don't mean it the way I understood it? :lol: I mean, as far as I know "doing the helicopter" is something I won't allow the dude who's e-dating my sisterlike to do :mad:

*coughs* do i have a say in this, or shall i order a shitload of booze??

@ Shelly: dear b-e-loved,

I feel i'm under a load of e-pressure, but i obviously cannot refuse: will you e-marry me? we will have the biggest e-wedding ever, and ask Father Strangelight to e-bless us with e-ternal metal happiness, and Finntroll shall summon the Gods to anoint us with crimson Suomi rain and e-rays of perpetual sunlight. We will invite evryone on this forum to share our e-weddingcake, and give us an e-present that will provide us the basis to e-love e-ach other for the rest of our e-lives, so we can produce e-babies who will e-rule this forum with great sophistication and moderating presence, for e-ver more...

:yell: what shalleth thou answereth to my proposal my lov-e?

DR23.jpg

somnium_in_tenebris said:
@Achernar i've already said that im in e-love with Tools and Raffi :lol: :lol: :lol: i'll stick them pics in my pink diary and send over chocolate and flowers on Valentine's day :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: where have you said that? and you dont even know how i look like, Sagittaurius... :tickled:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
After my last three year relationship that ended up in havoc and lots of tears and desparation i decided that i'd stay single for a while to remember all this stuff i mentioned.So i freaked out a bit with lads :rolleys: and experimented with my behaviour towards them(i love behaviour experiments),but it was not long before i met my boyfriend :p i couldnt let him go like this,so i had to decide whether to make a relationship or not.i havent regretted it of course,but maybe i should have freaked out a bit more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuck it,im a typical sagittarian :ill:

yeah right.......experimented??...what is a typical sagittarian?