The Official Say Anything Thread

Thorns On My Grave

I Am Vengeance
Mar 20, 2006
Alameda, California
Well, the forum appears to have died for the moment, with Pyramaze working on the new record, and the various members doing their own thing. In an effort to keep us all together, I present the official say anything thread. Every forum has one, and this is a place for regulars to come and chat about whatever.

To begin: Super bummed out about the US Kamelot tour being canceled, I just found out today and the show is tomorrow night. Weak! I was so excited to see them headline. The fact that they will be returning with Symphony X as direct support in Spring somewhat takes some of the sting out, but that is not going to be a headlining gig, so that's kind of weak!

On a side note: Just bought tickets to see Roger Waters play The Wall for what could be the last time (given his age). $1423.75 for two VIP tickets. I am front row, middle-left stage. Utterly painful, but I have a feeling it will be worth it.

The fact that they will be returning with Symphony X as direct support in Spring somewhat takes some of the sting out, but that is not going to be a headlining gig, so that's kind of weak!

Wait... where did you hear this? Symphony X and Kamelot in concert together would be like a dream come true for me... Also.. cant wait for new Pyramaze stuff :D

Wait... where did you hear this? Symphony X and Kamelot in concert together would be like a dream come true for me... Also.. cant wait for new Pyramaze stuff :D

I a friend who was going to the same show as I told me there is a tour with Symphony X, Kamelot, Nevermore, and Blackguard in the Spring. No confirmation, but given that SX should have a new album out by then, Kamelot's canceled US tour, I could see it happening. I'll ask him where he found that info.

Oh yeah... anything.

Wait... you didn't reeeaaallly say anything just now Criss, so you haven't fulfilled the thread's intent.

Hey, something i've been wondering. For the regulars that don't mind sharing, what are your real names? Marc here.

Wait... you didn't reeeaaallly say anything just now Criss, so you haven't fulfilled the thread's intent.

Hey, something i've been wondering. For the regulars that don't mind sharing, what are your real names? Marc here.

Hehe, next time I'll make it better... I'll try to at least. ;)

My name is Criss, actually Christian or Chris, but since I am a big fan of Savatage and there are many "usual" Chris's around, I started to spell it differently...

So, hey Marc! :kickass:

I a friend who was going to the same show as I told me there is a tour with Symphony X, Kamelot, Nevermore, and Blackguard in the Spring. No confirmation, but given that SX should have a new album out by then, Kamelot's canceled US tour, I could see it happening. I'll ask him where he found that info.

Oh yeah... anything.

That would be amazing... 3 fairly big name bands in one tour seems rather unlikely to me though. I really hope hes right. :D

...Anything?

Day off...just back from the dentist. My PC is down for a bit, now accessing the PC at my local library. It just keeps getting more n more exciting for me! lol

Carl here.

Hmm say anything... I like coffee and consume it as such. :)

Oh and I ran across this new Manticora video last night:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd do near anything to make it to the Shadow Gallery gig in Essen...but needed a new fridge, so...:(

...and of course to have a new Pyramaze album soon! :)

So it looks like Timo Tolkki's bowing out of the music scene, and just after he released his new piece of unlistenably godawful fuckerage third Revolution Renaissance album (this opinion is only based on samples, plus I'm just saying my "anything"). I didn't know Gus Monsanto could sing so ridiculously out of tune.