The Official Trek Thread

cookiecutter

Proceed to Ultraslamming
Feb 10, 2006
Toronto ON
slam-minded.blogspot.com
This is a thread to talk about Star Trek. Hopefully it will work. I am a huge fan if you couldn't tell by my av, and I especially like TNG and DS9. I have a few seasons of both on DVD and they're great. My favorite characaters are Gul Dukat and Data.

I've grown to like Enterprise alot as of late, and feel that it gets ALOT of undeserved hate.

Tripp is one of the best characters throughout all of Star Trek :)

I have to admit, Jadzia Dax was fucking amazingly hot. Ezri not so much. But I would hit that (Jadzia) in a fucking heartbeat, spots included.

All outbursts of straightness aside, the entire series has a wonderful storyline. And they still managed to have the one-off episodes, like the baseball episode.

EDIT Mort: That is the one show I never watched. The theme song is gay too :loco:

Ender: The baseball show is one of my favorites. Combining two of my loves

:lol: You should watch it sometime, sure the theme song is AWFUL but the show is pretty decent. The final episode was soooooooo shitty though :cry: Killing off the only character with a personality.

I've grown to like Enterprise alot as of late, and feel that it gets ALOT of undeserved hate.

Tripp is one of the best characters throughout all of Star Trek :)

It's OK, not as great as TNG or DS9. It's about on par with Voyager, which is another series that gets undeserved hate. The Doctor is my favorite Star Trek character, and Neelix and Seven are good too.

Voyager I enjoy, but it is not as good as the others. The "puzzle" type episodes didn't have as much going for them as in TNG and the storyline wasn't as good as DS9. The Doctor rules though. Seven was good for only two things though. Two round, large things.

Voyager I enjoy, but it is not as good as the others. The "puzzle" type episodes didn't have as much going for them as in TNG and the storyline wasn't as good as DS9. The Doctor rules though. Seven was good for only two things though. Two round, large things.

Her storyline was decent and she was HOT. :lol: That's 2 outbursts of straightness. I need to get laid.