The Official UM Confessional

I don't own any Slayer albums
I don't own any Judas Priest albums
I don't own any Black Sabbath albums

Surely you jest.

I hate the fucking goddamn Beatles. do you know a better band from the 60s? the fucking MC5. now thats good 60s music.

Actually, they're both good, and they're both important historically. It seems weird that you hate the Beatles so much given the diversity of their material.

Personally, the 90's is where it's at because of Black Metal. Objectively, though, the 60's was the golden age of modern music.

Mathiäs;6819953 said:
The Beatles were a huge influence on rock music you faggots.

so?

i dont like the beatles either. important or not, its not my style. it seems like everyone should like the beatles because theyre important, but that logic just doesnt make sense to me.

another reason to hate the beatles: yoko
~gR~

lets see, other confessions

i dont like motorhead or pantera
i have to be drunk to enjoy thrash (for the most part)
i used to like marylin manson
i have a general fear of technology. if it requires set up out of the box, i get confused and give up
i dont like the wii

~gR~

lets see, other confessions

i dont like motorhead or pantera
i have to be drunk to enjoy thrash (for the most part)
i used to like marylin manson
i have a general fear of technology. if it requires set up out of the box, i get confused and give up
i dont like the wii

~gR~

T-T-T-TRIPLE POST

T-T-T-TRIPLE POST

another confession, i dont like multi quoting. its a pain in the ass because i can never remember how to spell everyone's screen name. if only i could label you guys "fucktard 1, 2, 3, etc." and have it come up with the associated person. that would make it easier. but then id have to remember the numbers...
~gR~

another confession, i dont like multi quoting. its a pain in the ass because i can never remember how to spell everyone's screen name. if only i could label you guys "fucktard 1, 2, 3, etc." and have it come up with the associated person. that would make it easier. but then id have to remember the numbers...
~gR~
There is a multiquote button...

oh look at that, totally cool. i just click on the icon on each post i want to quote, right?

like i said before, technology confuses me
~gR~