The official UMOS gang presence at PPX.

That reminds me, we still need the big UMOS PPUSA pic. :kickass:

I'm having my film developed, and I know somebody (name withhold for security reasons) who had a digital one, so as soon as possible we will post it (sadly Dark One left before the shot and we couldn't get J-Dubya because of his work backstage). But the rest were there so scream to the world WE ARE UMOS!
viking.gif

What the heck Wyv??? didn't like your pix an ditched the thread????

See how you are...:OMG:

No way man. I love it. I just made it an official thread and edited Wheezer original one and changed the name. I also merged yours with it and let a redirect link to this one.

What about you Ken? We do missed you and K2, like I said before :cry:
I'm preparing more pics to put them in here, but for the moment...

IMG_1759.jpg

my revenge on Brent:heh:

It was great to see everybody again!!! Got to meet Poundingmetal74 this year.
I didn't get any pics with the digital so I have to wait for the film to get developed. Geez, I haven't had to do that in years.
It was a good time as always and it's a shame that everyone here can't go.

I don't see my presence there yet :p

Good to see everyone... can't believe how fast it went! What a blast... love to you all

I don't see my presence there yet :p

Good to see everyone... can't believe how fast it went! What a blast... love to you all

For some reason you was probably always upstairs, I can't find pics of you alone :cry:, at least not on my digicam. But here is one with the wild bunch of the townhouse on the haunted hill

IMG_1803.jpg

Did you get the UMOS pic @ PPUSA after Brainstorm developed?

In process, I left it at the Kodak shop yesterday and asked to be transferred to a CD. Tomorrow's a holiday so probably will be ready for Wednesday, cross fingers everybody. Was my first time with such a primitive camera.

In the meantime:

IMG_1804.jpg

L-R (standing): Kittybeast (Kristy), Pabla, Wheezer (Brent), mloanna (Marvina), Kate, Savaron (Ron)
L-R (kneeling): yours truly

Here's most of the pics I got. Not to many actually. I resized them down a bit and took out some noise. If anybody wants original files i can send the file to you.

Here we go...
PICT3522.jpg

First arrival in ATL.

PICT3525.jpg

A couple of pics taken at Atlantic Station on the way to the venue.

PICT3526.jpg

PICT3527.jpg

More walking

PICT3528.jpg

Kathy with Cage.

PICT3534.jpg

Pabla with Andy from Brainstorm.

PICT3536.jpg

Marvina with Andy.

PICT3531.jpg

Kristy with Andy. All the girls love Andy it seems!

PICT3540.jpg

Rolondo, Shaye, Brent, and myself pretty late into the night.

PICT3545.jpg

Don't mess with Rolondo!

PICT3549.jpg

Brent at the end of the night telling me how he really feels.

And finally the UMOS group picture!:headbang:
PICT3538.jpg

We had a great time and it was so good seeing all of you again and meeting some for the first time. Hopefully we can do it again next year. Wish we had more time to visit. Progpower is always the longest, but shortest weekend ever.

Sava And Kitty thanks for the pics they're awsome

And finally the UMOS group picture!:headbang:
PICT3538.jpg

So for all in the forum, this is the list (minus Dark One = Steve who bailed out on us :cry:)

L-R (standing): Savaron (Ron), Poundingmetal74 (Brandon), Becky (Bill's girlfriend), MXGonzo (Bill), Pabla, Wheezer (Brent), Bryant.
L-R (kneeled): Wyvern (Rolando :err:), Kitybeast (Kristy).

Let's try next time to be more, to get all together and not to cover anyone's face :p

Great pics everyone! Thanks so much! Next time I try not to nap so much so I can be in a few more :lol:

I miss you guys already :( hopefully it will be here again before we know it!

Cool pics !!!!! Ermmmm, who's hand is that trowin' the horns behind Rolando's head? It doesn't fit anyone except if Brandon has a very long arm :)
Well, makes me think about taking a trip to the US next year more and more !!

Cool pics !!!!! Ermmmm, who's hand is that trowin' the horns behind Rolando's head? It doesn't fit anyone except if Brandon has a very long arm :)

He does have a long arm actually :D

Hope you can make it someday too, will be nice to make more of us if we can.

Sava And Kitty thanks for the pics they're awsome

So for all in the forum, this is the list (minus Dark One = Steve who bailed out on us :cry:)

L-R (standing): Savaron (Ron), Poundingmetal74 (Brandon), Becky (Bill's girlfriend), MXGonzo (Bill), Pabla, Wheezer (Brent), Bryant.
L-R (kneeled): Wyvern (Rolando :err:), Kitybeast (Kristy).

Let's try next time to be more, to get all together and not to cover anyone's face :p

Doh! forgot to put the names on that one.:erk:

Nice pics! I'll try and get the rest of mine up soon. Been down with the flu since I got back. Thought I felt something coming on Sunday morning...

You ought to try! We always have a good time and you'll meet a lot of other people as well.

Nice pics! I'll try and get the rest of mine up soon. Been down with the flu since I got back. Thought I felt something coming on Sunday morning...

Same here. I really hope it's just a cold and I'll be over it in a few more days. H1N1 would REALLY suck. I've had several friends who had it a few months ago and it took them almost a month to get over it because for the first week it feels like a cold.

....Like I have time to take a month off of life!