The official UMOS gang presence at PPX.

It's strange some people at the PPUSA forum were making a thread about returning sick home after the festival. I'm doing just fine (actually better than when I left CR to Atlanta), but maybe there was something out there.

Please everybody run a checkup and take care, hope you all getting healthy soon.

Well, if you think about it there is always a chance to get sick when attending enclosed areas with large quantities of people. I personally have never gotten sick after a PP, but I sicerely hope all of the people who are not feeling to good right now get better real soon :)

The pics are awesome guys!! Great to see that everybody had a blast :)

Well next time we maybe can go together: Seventh Wonder, Tyr, Tarot and Hammerfall as side dish. I will have to check my economy on 2010

And btw, here come the set of pics from my film disposable camera (not bad, but I would have expected better colors and definition), I work a bit upon them so this is the best I could end with (I'm not a professional digital designer). Next time if Glenn keeps with his no digicam attitude :rolleyes:, I will bring my own film camera, at least it has a better lens.

My version of the UMOS group pic:

004_2A.jpg

(the usual suspects)

The Iron Maiden shirt night (don't ask me names, except for the UMOS gang):

011_9A.jpg

Me and Brandon on our final stage :D

013_11A.jpg

No words...

023_22A.jpg

Yes Pabla you do come out in some pictures:

025_23A.jpg

026_24A.jpg

*Pabla, Brent and Marvina*

Guess who?

002_0A.jpg

I know you ladies are gonna hate me, but this was too god not to be posted here :p

027_25A.jpg

Sorry Brent, you're too tall, I calculate for Shaye and I :zombie:

003_1A.jpg

And finally to brag a bit:

Me and Urban

024_22A.jpg

Me with Pär and Rikard from Sabaton (thanks a lot Kristy, I owe you a BIG one for this):

021_19A.jpg

We have been sick too. Getting better now, mostly cold symptoms. Seems I get it every year after PP, but this year it was worse. To much drinking, eating bad, lack of sleep, and a confined space with 1000+ people isn't good for the immune system!:ill: It's worth it though and can't wait until next time.:headbang:

Guess who?

002_0A.jpg

Whoa, I look f'd up in that picture. To many PBR's that night. Everybody kept handing me beers. :kickass::headbang::ill::yuk:

To much drinking, eating bad, lack of sleep, and a confined space with 1000+ people isn't good for the immune system!:ill:

The feed-sleep pattern surely drains you alot, I didn't felt alright until Tuesday. But I hadn't (cross fingers) any flu symptoms or alike.

I boost my immune system with vitamin C daily and vaccines (once a year). I was kind of worry when I was travelling to USA because the health authorities said that the second wave of A1H1N1 was coming in September, but it seems so far I hadn't catch anything.

So everybody, rest as much as possible. No smoking or smoke filled environments, keep the hands-surfaces cleaning drill, avoid for awhile crowds specially in confined places (like cinemas) and as soon as you feel alright try at least to have the shot for the common seasonal flu (you cannot get vaccinated if you have symptoms!).

Take care everybody, we need to destroy our bodies again next September :heh:

Oh, yay! I am in more pictures than I thought

You just wanted me not to break your camera :heh:

Oh, yay! I am in more pictures than I thought

You just wanted me not to break your camera :heh:

Actually the picture of us both gain me some kudos from friends around here, but I told them: sorry guys she's taken...but not by me :cry::p

That disposable camera earned its value in the end, the pictures I valued the most came out well (those of the bands are horrible, but that wasn't my goal). Nevertheless if I can attend next year I will bring my Canon 35 mm roll camera, that has a tele-lens and autoshutter to take better pics in the venue.

Actually the picture of us both gain me some kudos from friends around here, but I told them: sorry guys she's taken...but not by me :cry::p

That disposable camera earned its value in the end, the pictures I valued the most came out well (those of the bands are horrible, but that wasn't my goal). Nevertheless if I can attend next year I will bring my Canon 35 mm roll camera, that has a tele-lens and autoshutter to take better pics in the venue.

I really hope you can make it again next year, if you do I will try to make it in by Wednesday :)

I just dropped off my disposable camera today in the morning, we'll see what shows up and what doesn't. I took some pics of the girls with Primal Fear, I really hope those come out or Kittybeast will scream :ill:

They said maybe they are ready tomorrow... but who knows! I also ask for a CD that way I can just dump them on the pc.

Kudos for me? :erk:I thought I came out looking really awful in all pics... I was not very photogenic this year IMO

They said maybe they are ready tomorrow... but who knows! I also ask for a CD that way I can just dump them on the pc. [/quote}

I did the same here, that how I post them in the forum.

Kudos for me? :erk:I thought I came out looking really awful in all pics... I was not very photogenic this year IMO

Let's say you already have some fans here ;)

got my film back, 6 rolls, band pics came out dark and too far away from the soundbooth for PF. Brainstorm came out nice but I was in the pit. Fan pics came out great!! only one pic of me and Pabla, Marvina...need to take more of us next year! I have to work today but will upload the cd's as soon as possible.

I hope the Primal Fear pic with me came out...and hopefully Henny's hands are on my shoulders :lol:

I also cannot wait to see Ralf and the security twin comparing biceps...even David said "damn" when I showed him a pic of Ralf. He knows of the "postman/package" joke. :lol:

They said maybe they are ready tomorrow... but who knows! I also ask for a CD that way I can just dump them on the pc. [/quote}

I did the same here, that how I post them in the forum.

Let's say you already have some fans here ;)

You are sweet like candy :)

I had to take one of my rats to the vet yesterday, so I gotta call the photo place today, see if they are ready and see about picking them up after work.

BTW... how are all the people that got sick???

got my film back, 6 rolls, band pics came out dark and too far away from the soundbooth for PF. Brainstorm came out nice but I was in the pit. Fan pics came out great!! only one pic of me and Pabla, Marvina...need to take more of us next year! I have to work today but will upload the cd's as soon as possible.

I hope the Primal Fear pic with me came out...and hopefully Henny's hands are on my shoulders :lol:

I also cannot wait to see Ralf and the security twin comparing biceps...even David said "damn" when I showed him a pic of Ralf. He knows of the "postman/package" joke. :lol:

:loco:still waiting for you to give us a bone and post the pics! :ill:David knows? :lol:

Finally got pictures! Not too many... but here are a few good ones :)

Me, KB & Mloanna

4A.jpg

Caleb (security Guard) and Ralph from Primal Fear comparing biceps :heh:

19A.jpg

Kittybeast and Primal Fear

20A.jpg

The rest of the photos are on the Prog Power Photo thread :)